Author Topic: Glenn Beck: Facebook Made Us Feel More Welcome Than the Republican Party Has  (Read 351 times)

HAPPY2BME

http://time.com/4342055/glenn-beck-facebook-conservatism/

Kirsten Salyer @kirstensalyer
May 19, 2016

The conservative pundit discusses the details of his meeting with Mark Zuckerberg

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg met with 16 conservative leaders at the company’s headquarters Wednesday to address allegations that the social media giant had suppressed conservative content.

Facebook has disputed these charges. TIME spoke with Glenn Beck, a conservative radio and TV host, author and founder of The Blaze, about his thoughts on the meeting, how social media is affecting the election and the importance of maintaining moral standards in politics.

I thought it was great. I thought they were sincere. And as I was leaving, I thought: “What company has done that with conservatives?” Especially a media company.

HAPPY2BME

It just keeps getting better and better for Glenn.

What will he do next? 

Offline Mechanicos

Far left and #neverTrump, a match straight out of hell.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Glenn, S.E. and Reason Magazine so far are the few who have taken the Conservative point that Facebook is a private company and they have every right to editorialize and index their content in any way they see fit and politicians need to butt out.

It is pretty disturbing you even have Conservative legislators looking into the accusations.

What part of 'it is none of your business' is hard to understand.

FB has every right to index/censor/promote content it wants as we do.

Offline GAJohnnie

That because the Leftists at Facebook know they can use this childish petulance and arrogant stupidity to help elect Hillary.

They aren't welcoming the #Never Trump children, they are merely using these political imbecile's hysteric political petulance to further their radical Progressive agenda.

Offline GAJohnnie

I wonder if all these political media types pushing this #Never Trump hysteria realize they are painting themselves into a lose-lose position.

if Trump wins, they are demonstrates politically irrelevant and impotent. They can kiss their careers good bye.

If Trump loses, everyone in their audience is going to point at them as the enablers of all the destruction President Hillary rains down on the USA. They can kiss their careers good bye.

Talk about doubling down on stupid.

HAPPY2BME

I wonder if all these political media types pushing this #Never Trump hysteria realize they are painting themselves into a lose-lose position.

if Trump wins, they are demonstrates politically irrelevant and impotent. They can kiss their careers good bye.

If Trump loses, everyone in their audience is going to point at them as the enablers of all the destruction President Hillary rains down on the USA. They can kiss their careers good bye.

Talk about doubling down on stupid.

===============================

Zuckerberg has the odds in his favor.

#1 - The American Voter is dumber than a rock.

#2 - The American Voter is dumber than a rock.