Author Topic: Fox News is now completely devoted to Donald Trump #FoxNews #DonaldTrump  (Read 1860 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
An interesting perspective.

Trump has not said or indicated he wouldn't use his "pen and phone" in the same manner Obama has done.

In fact given his behavior and some of his statements on the campaign trail...he'll be just as inclined to use it as any other Dem.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 01:50:04 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Trump has not said or indicated he wouldn't use his "pen and phone" in the same manner Obama has done.

Since Trump is an authoritarian I fully expect his use executive orders would make Obama look like a piker.
Principles matter. Words matter.

A-Lert

Maybe in your opinion.  Many of us have long questioned Hannitys judgement and commitment.

I've witnessed the denigration of many conservative Republicans just because they didn't support someone besides Trump. I never thought I would see that day. It is really pathetic.

Offline Frank Cannon

It sure explains why FOX is sinking sharply in the ratings the last 2 months. CNN now beats them.

A-Lert

Yesterday I took a look at Brokeback Hannity's twitter timeline.  It's nothing but breathless TrumpTrumpTrump exhortations as far as you can look.

Just wow!

Offline Relic

In fact given his behavior and some of his statements on the campaign trail...he'll be just as inclined to use it as any other Dem.

So you expect Congress to simply rubber stamp executive orders of any president? The much disliked, and disrespected Donald Trump would be given carte blanche in that regard?

A-Lert

And currently we have a president ruling by executive order, with little opposition. I maintain that Trump would be held in check because he would be strongly opposed regardless of which party controls Congress. Additionally, Hillary, as the first female president, would be afforded Obama-like power.

If you think we need to reign in presidential power, your number one goal should be to stop Hillary. And if runaway presidential power is your fear, Trump should not be a concern.

I agree.

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
I quit listening to Hannity on radio or watching him on TV years ago!  He's just a copy cat IMHO! Never had an original thought in his life!

I quit watching him years ago for the same reason.

Offline sinkspur

It sure explains why FOX is sinking sharply in the ratings the last 2 months. CNN now beats them.

Even MSNBC is less biased these days than FOXNEWS.  Trump symps O'Reilly, Hannity, Kelly, and Greta have just ruined their prime-time lineup.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

A-Lert

Even MSNBC is less biased these days than FOXNEWS.  Trump symps O'Reilly, Hannity, Kelly, and Greta have just ruined their prime-time lineup.

8888crybaby

Offline Mechanicos

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
These people think MSNBC has no bias either
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/05/hillary-clintons-twitter-trolls-118079

No one here said MSNBC was not biased.  Stop lying.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline kjam22

I quit watching him years ago for the same reason.

I quit listening to Hannity during this election cycle because it became clear that the terms he used to use "principled conservative" and "strict constitutionalist" mean nothing to him.  They were simply things to say to attract an audience.   Now that he is being paid by King Trumpy he has dropped those phrases.    Hannity is bought and paid for.    #nevertrump and #neverhannity
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline kjam22

Yesterday I took a look at Brokeback Hannity's twitter timeline.  It's nothing but breathless TrumpTrumpTrump exhortations as far as you can look.

Hannity is like Drudge.  They are both bought and paid for by the King Trumpy campaign.   Personally, I think notsofreerepublic has been paid off as well.
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus
Hannity is like Drudge.  They are both bought and paid for by the King Trumpy campaign.   Personally, I think notsofreerepublic has been paid off as well.

Hate to say it, but my dodgone dog has been watching too dodgone much of the Trump News Channel

"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

A-Lert

Would you like some cheese?  :silly: Or some more tinfoil?