Author Topic: Fox News is now completely devoted to Donald Trump #FoxNews #DonaldTrump  (Read 1864 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The political and media world seemed shocked this week when Megyn Kelly sat down for a warm interview with Donald Trump. She tossed him velvety soft questions like, "When did you realize you could be president?", sought to discover whether anyone had ever "hurt [him] emotionally," and peppered him with hard-hitting queries on his favorite book and movie. Kelly can of course do any kind of interview she likes, but it's as good a marker as any that Fox News is now thoroughly behind Donald Trump's candidacy for the White House.

If you've watched the network up until now, you might not have been so sure. But when you understand the function Fox serves for the conservative movement and the Republican Party, you realize that they had to be tough on Trump — at least a little, and at least for a while....

http://theweek.com/articles/625308/fox-news-now-completely-devoted-donald-trump

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It's really pathetic how Fox News and others like BReitbart and Drudge have sold out and gone all in for Orange Wonderful.

When he loses...any credibility they might have had left will be gone because they made the choice to be propaganda outlets instead of honest brokers of the news.

After this election...no longer will Conservatives honestly be able to defend against Liberal charges of Fox being the mouthpiece for the GOP.

Faux News indeed.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

A-Lert

Would all the neverTrumps prefer Fox support Hillary?

Offline NavyCanDo

Would all the neverTrumps prefer Fox support Hillary?

I prefer when I turn on the news, to get the news. Fair and balance news.     Not to become nauseated.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

A-Lert

I prefer when I turn on the news, to get the news. Fair and balance news.     Not to become nauseated.

You get more than one channel, don't you?

Silver Pines

Yesterday I took a look at Brokeback Hannity's twitter timeline.  It's nothing but breathless TrumpTrumpTrump exhortations as far as you can look.

Offline MACVSOG68

Like it or not, Fox is the only network you're going to see Hillary and Obama items no other news organization  will report.  I'm guessing they're hitting a lot of Trump stories now because he's the only candidate left on the GOP side.  BTW, no news network is neutral in it's political leanings. 
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline skeeter

Yesterday I took a look at Brokeback Hannity's twitter timeline.  It's nothing but breathless TrumpTrumpTrump exhortations as far as you can look.

Hannity has linked his future inextricably with Trumps.

BTW I had to chuckle whenever Hannity would swoon as Trump paid lip service to his 'Penny Plan'. He'd beam like a 2 year old after his first BM on the commode.

Silver Pines

BTW I had to chuckle whenever Hannity would swoon as Trump paid lip service to his 'Penny Plan'. He'd beam like a 2 year old after his first BM on the commode.

LOL...you kept wondering when he would slip and call Trump "Daddy."

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Like it or not, Fox is the only network you're going to see Hillary and Obama items no other news organization  will report.  I'm guessing they're hitting a lot of Trump stories now because he's the only candidate left on the GOP side.  BTW, no news network is neutral in it's political leanings.

Fox is also the only network to give any time to Libertarian views (albeit mostly on Fox Business).

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Fox is also the only network to give any time to Libertarian views (albeit mostly on Fox Business).

I can't get them on TV here in Germany...but for my browser start up page I've switched to One America News.

Not sure how fair and balanced they are...but at least I'm not constantly assaulted with Orange Wonderful.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

A-Lert

Can you get anymore childish. The ridicule of Republicans just because they support Trump is mindless.

Offline GAJohnnie

Some time the thread header writes the jokes for you. These stories are side by side. Kind of makes clear the petulance and hysterics of the #Never Trump people

Latinos favor Clinton over Trump by 39-point margin, Fox News Latino poll finds New

Fox News is now completely devoted to Donald Trump #FoxNews #DonaldTrump New

Offline skeeter

Can you get anymore childish. The ridicule of Republicans just because they support Trump is mindless.
Oh c'mon, it was funny.

Hannity is a hack, though. His claim of belonging to the 'conservative party' looks pretty silly by now.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Kind of makes clear the petulance and hysterics of the #Never Trump people

No...not really.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

@skeeter  @A-Lert  The ridicule is due to the mindless worship and has nothing to do with "just because they support".   America doesn't need a king or a dictator.   It needs a leader.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

A-Lert

Oh c'mon, it was funny.

Hannity is a hack, though. His claim of belonging to the 'conservative party' looks pretty silly by now.

Funny how Hannity wasn't a hack until  the neverTrumps decided he was simply because he didn't genuflect to their candidate.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Hannity has stated he is NOT a Republican- but he is sure enthralled with Trump.

Just saw Ben Carson on Fox defending Trump's assertions about the EgyptianAir flight being "blown out the sky." He assured everyone that when Trump is president, he will be too busy to tweet. :thud:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
In my household Fox news was on on one TV or another pretty much all the time until they went all in for Trump recently. Now I can't watch them at all!

Cnn is much better!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

A-Lert

@skeeter  @A-Lert  The ridicule is due to the mindless worship and has nothing to do with "just because they support".   America doesn't need a king or a dictator.   It needs a leader.

What absolute, ignorant  :bsflag:

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Funny how Hannity wasn't a hack until  the neverTrumps decided he was simply because he didn't genuflect to their candidate.

Maybe in your opinion.  Many of us have long questioned Hannitys judgement and commitment.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline skeeter

I'll admit Hannity's decision to genuflect to the new york liberal at the expense of the conservative candidate did annoy me considerably.

But honestly I've been tired of his tedious bit for a number of years now.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'll admit Hannity's decision to genuflect to the new york liberal at the expense of the conservative candidate did annoy me considerably.

But honestly I've been tired of his tedious bit for a number of years now.

I quit listening to Hannity on radio or watching him on TV years ago!  He's just a copy cat IMHO! Never had an original thought in his life!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Relic

And currently we have a president ruling by executive order, with little opposition. I maintain that Trump would be held in check because he would be strongly opposed regardless of which party controls Congress. Additionally, Hillary, as the first female president, would be afforded Obama-like power.

If you think we need to reign in presidential power, your number one goal should be to stop Hillary. And if runaway presidential power is your fear, Trump should not be a concern.

Offline MACVSOG68

And currently we have a president ruling by executive order, with little opposition. I maintain that Trump would be held in check because he would be strongly opposed regardless of which party controls Congress. Additionally, Hillary, as the first female president, would be afforded Obama-like power.

If you think we need to reign in presidential power, your number one goal should be to stop Hillary. And if runaway presidential power is your fear, Trump should not be a concern.

An interesting perspective. 
It's the Supreme Court nominations!