Author Topic: Sen. Feinstein: I dont want to go back to the 68 convention  (Read 274 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The fallout continues from the rowdy Democratic convention in Nevada last weekend. There is growing concern within the party that Nevada could be just a preview of a disastrous national convention this summer unless Bernie Sanders and his supporters stand down. Wednesday, Senator Barbara Boxer, who was a speaker at the event, claimed on CNN that she feared for her own safety. The Hill reports:

“There was no way to control what was happening,” she said on CNN. “I did fear for my safety and I, fortunately, had a lot of security around me. I’ve never really had anything like this happen before.”

Boxer also gave a partial (and self-serving) explanation of what happened at the event saying,”I tried very hard to get things under control. I told the crowd that Bernie and Hillary had asked for civility and that didn’t help.” She continued, “I said Bernie is my friend, he’s my good friend, and they still booed.” What Boxer left out is what happened next.

As you can see in video Jazz published last weekend, Boxer quickly gave up trying to make peace with the crowd and began to troll them saying, “Let’s hear it for Hillary Clinton. All right! We have the votes. We have the voice. We have victory. Yeah!” As the crowd continued to boo (while Boxer smiled) she added, “You know something, I grew up in Brooklyn. I am not afraid of bullies. I’m for Hillary Clinton cause she’s for all of us. So keep on booing and boo yourselves out of this election.”

Read more: http://hotair.com/archives/2016/05/18/barbara-boxer-on-nevada-convention-i-did-fear-for-my-safety/

---

And the Dems sit around and laugh at the GOP and their problems.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Sen. Feinstein: I dont want to go back to the 68 convention
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 05:54:58 am »
Babs and her Leftist pals have been fomenting hate and anger in their followers for decades. Looks like the monster is now out of control and they don't know what to do about it.