Author Topic: ISIS execute 25 people by DISSOLVING them in nitric acid: 'Iraqi spies' were tied up with rope and dropped into a vat in public as a warning to others  (Read 746 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3598477/ISIS-execute-25-people-lowering-NITRIC-ACID-Iraqi-spies-tied-rope-dropped-vat-public-warning-others.html

ISIS execute 25 people by DISSOLVING them in nitric acid: 'Iraqi spies' were tied up with rope and dropped into a vat in public as a warning to others

ISIS executes 25 people by lowering them in vat of nitric acid
    The men had been accused of spying for Iraqi security forces
    Execution in Mosul, Iraq, carried out in public to deter others

By Sara Malm for MailOnline

Published: 04:17 EST, 19 May 2016 | Updated: 09:28 EST, 19 May 2016

ISIS has executed 25 people in Mosul, northern Iraq, by lowering them in a vat of nitric acid, according to several local news reports.

The men had been accused of spying on ISIS on behalf of Iraqi government security forces.

According to witnesses, the 25 alleged 'spies' had been tied together with a rope and lowered in a large basin containing nitric acid until their organs dissolved.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
We should never have lifted sanctions on Bond movies. This is horrible.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Yes, I think Rush briefly mentioned this at the beginning of his show.

This is a horror; ISIS has lost a lot of territory in Iraq; they must be on their backheels but I guess still control Mosul.