Author Topic: Former DNC Chair Ed Rendell: ‘There are probably more ugly women in America than attractive women’  (Read 195 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ed-rendell-ugly-women-america-attractive-women-article-1.2641503

BY Adam Edelman
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Thursday, May 19, 2016, 5:36 AM

Former Democratic National Chairman and ex-Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell, a Hillary Clinton backer, did his best Donald Trump impersonation Wednesday, saying the GOP front-runner’s condescending comments about women will backfire because there are “probably more ugly women in America than attractive women.”

In an eye-opening interview with The Washington Post, Rendell, 72, was discussing Trump’s electoral prospects in the suburbs of Philadelphia, the city where Rendell was mayor from 1992 to 2000, when his comments suddenly began to resemble the mogul’s.

“Will he have some appeal to working-class Dems in Levittown or Bristol? Sure. For every one he’ll lose one and a half, two Republican women. Trump’s comments like ‘You can’t be a 10 if you’re flat-chested,’ that’ll come back to haunt him,” Rendell said.

“There are probably more ugly women in America than attractive women. People take that stuff personally,” said Rendell, who is a superdelegate in the Democratic race backing Clinton's presidential bid.

A representative for the Clinton campaign didn’t respond to questions about Rendell’s comments.

The former elected official later apologized.

“What I said was incredibly stupid and insensitive,” he told reporters in Philadelphia on Wednesday, The Washington Post reported. "When I read it in the article, I said, 'Did I say that?' It was just dumb, and stupid, and insensitive, and if I offended anyone, I apologize."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mirraflake

My personal opinion on the matter.

70% average, 15% ugly and 15% hot, give or take a few percentage points.

Depends on the local though. College towns and wealthy areas have a much much higher rate of attractive and hot women.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
My personal opinion on the matter.

70% average, 15% ugly and 15% hot, give or take a few percentage points.

Depends on the local though. College towns and wealthy areas have a much much higher rate of attractive and hot women.

Maybe its because he hangs around liberal women all the time.   hmmmm
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.