Author Topic: Whoopi Goldberg Gives The One Reason She Doesn’t Want Trump To Be President  (Read 385 times)

HAPPY2BME

http://www.westernjournalism.com/whoopi-goldberg-gives-the-one-reason-she-doesnt-want-trump-to-be-president/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=ConservativeBrief&utm_campaign=DailyBest&utm_content=2016-05-19

Fred Maxwell May 16, 2016 at 5:41pm

On Monday’s edition of The View on ABC, the co-hosts talked about an article in The New York Times in which presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump was accused of making inappropriate comments as well as unwanted advances toward women.

One panelist asked whether Trump is guilty of sexual harassment, saying he often accuses Bill Clinton — the husband of his likely Democratic opponent in the general election — of sexual harassment and inappropriate behavior.

Joy Behar said, “You know what? They’re going to bring up Bill Clinton. … Bill Clinton is a dog also. What does that have to do with Hillary Clinton?”

Giving her opinion on the idea of Trump becoming president, co-host, Whoopi Goldberg said, “I don’t want a racist as president, sorry. I don’t want somebody who embraces — you know, I don’t mind — you know I have said this before, I would have been fine had he not brought in Muslims the way he did, Mexicans the way he did.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Hopefully, Trump is putting political correctness to death.  It will be in the history books.  Such a seemingly little thing - political correctness - but it can actually kill you.  What a brilliant strategy some evil social engineer/dictater came up with!

Whoopi can't handle Trump's violation of PC protocols - attacking two of the Left's most sacred victim/useful tool groups - Mexicans and Muslims. 

It's OK Whoopi, by the time Trump leaves office - you'll maybe even come to like it!   :dancer:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

HAPPY2BME

Hopefully, Trump is putting political correctness to death.  It will be in the history books.  Such a seemingly little thing - political correctness - but it can actually kill you.

==================================

PC NeoCons have murdered the Republican Party.

What we see walking around now are Zombies.