Author Topic: Trump uses the word 'rape' when discussing Bill Clinton  (Read 1719 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Re: Trump uses the word 'rape' when discussing Bill Clinton
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2016, 04:29:09 pm »
===========================

That's what neocons do.

What is wrong with being a neocon? I rather be a neocon than a paleocon
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2016, 04:56:51 pm »
Sorry but until Trump provides the information he had regarding  Obama's birth like he claimed to have then maybe I'll vote for him.

You and I both know that was just a schtick to endear himself to a subset of conservatives before launching his Presidential run.   

I am a "birther"   and I saw Trump's commentary on the issue several years ago,  as an attempt to line up support for a Presidential run.   I never took him seriously,   I realized what he was doing when he was doing it.   

But this little tactic worked for him.   It did garner him support,  and he did force Obama to produce a photoshopped (for lack of a better term)   document.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2016, 11:13:59 pm »
Odds are he doesn't.  He just used the work because is sounds cool to him and he might score some points off it.

Trump will score points with his supporters.  Wafflers may be turned off.  After all H. Clinton supporters don't care about Juanita Broderick.  They don't care about Behghazi, illegal e-mail servers, White Water, etc.  They just want Hill and Bill back in the White House.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2016, 11:18:15 pm »
What is wrong with being a neocon? I rather be a neocon than a paleocon

==================================

If you have to ask, then you are one.

You are in good company.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2016, 11:19:43 pm »
I predict another long day here, in argument addict paradise, defending rapes and rapists.

Enjoy.

Trump is exactly right about Bill Clinton: he has raped women.

Trump only rapes his investors.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline flowers

« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2016, 11:33:30 pm »
I predict another long day here, in argument addict paradise, defending rapes and rapists.

Enjoy.

It looks like once again you are correct.  :seeya: