Author Topic: Hannity Interview is Why People Think Media Is Too Easy on Trump  (Read 357 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I didn't watch the interview nor do I watch or listen to Hannity's show anymore.  Hannity no longer has any credibility. I wrote him a letter expressing my disappointment in him and why I remain #NeverTrump as he made the comment that he just doesn't get why people are so opposed to Trump.

This Sean Hannity ‘interview’ is why people think the media is too easy on Donald Trump

HANNITY: And welcome to the special edition of HANNITY tonight.

We're coming to you from Trump Tower.

Tonight, we'll be talking about Supreme Court justices, judicial philosophy, energy independence. We'll talk about building a wall and how do you defeat Hillary Clinton, among other things, as Donald Trump joins us for the entire hour.

And with us for the entire hour tonight, we have Donald Trump.

Congratulations.

Last night you -- now you're -- is it -- the thinking is that you're (INAUDIBLE) winning?

DONALD TRUMP (R), PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: Very, very close. Well, we're very, very close. We're -- we're very close with the delegates and, uh, the thing that makes me most happy, in the history of the Republican Party, nobody has ever gotten this many votes. So...

HANNITY: You still have a lot of states to go.

TRUMP: And we have a lot to go. So, uh, it's been such an honor. It's been a lot of fun. And it must be because I do your show. I think that might be it.

HANNITY: (INAUDIBLE)

TRUMP: I have a feeling.

HANNITY: (INAUDIBLE) agree with that.

TRUMP: I have a feeling.

HANNITY: Today was a very big day. You have a list of names.

TRUMP: I do.

HANNITY: And you talked to me for a while now about releasing these names, your judicial philosophy. You said you wanted originalists, you said you wanted people like Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas on the Supreme Court.

TRUMP: It's true.

HANNITY: Tell us about this list of names.

TRUMP: Well, I've been having a lot of feedback from a lot of different people and I've had, as you know, tremendous endorsements. And I'm a conservative. And I may have different views on different things and I think I'm extremely conservative, as an example, on trade. But a conservative would say I'm not because I don't necessarily believe only in free trade.

You know what I believe on trade is good deals for the United States.

HANNITY: Fair trade.

TRUMP: Well, somebody said to me, what do you -- what is your view on trade?

I said my view is good deals for the United States. It's a very simple view.

And if you can call it conservative, call it whatever you want. But so with the judges, they were saying, well, what happens if he appoints the wrong judges?

And what we did -- and I -- I just have it -- we just took a list of judges...

HANNITY: A couple of things...

TRUMP: -- and...

HANNITY: Yes.

TRUMP: -- I thought what I would do is put this forward and this would be the list that I would either choose from or pick people very close in terms of the spirit and the meaning of what they represent. And, of course, Justice Scalia is mentioned in here as -- right at front as being just one of our great judges and one of our great justices.

And I, uh, came up with a list. The Federalist Society was very much involved. Uh, various people were involved. As you know, Jeff Sessions is, to me, somebody that I have great respect for.

HANNITY: Yes.

TRUMP: He endorsed me....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/19/this-sean-hannity-interview-is-why-people-think-the-media-is-too-easy-on-donald-trump/

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Hannity Interview is Why People Think Media Is Too Easy on Trump
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 04:28:39 pm »
Not everyone thinks the media is too easy on Trump .... in fact it's quite the opposite.