Author Topic: Damning Video from Bill Clinton’s Past Surfaces… Things Are About to Get MESSY  (Read 377 times)

rangerrebew

Damning Video from Bill Clinton’s Past Surfaces… Things Are About to Get MESSY

by Sierra Marlee | May 18, 2016 2:55 pm

A new must-see video has resurfaced and it could spell the end of the Hillary Clinton Presidential campaign.

Are you ready to see Bill Clinton[1] sound suspiciously like Donald Trump?

1bill[2]

From The Political Insider:

A new video shared by the conservative group NumbersUSA shows former President Bill Clinton addressing Congress about the illegal immigration crisis in America.

This resurfaced video from 1996 is causing major problems for Hillary Clinton, as it shows her husband sounding just like conservative businessman and GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump!

Watch (below), as Clinton in this State of the Union address, explains his plans to stop illegal aliens at the border:

“But there are some areas that the federal government should not leave and should address and address strongly. One of these areas is the problem of illegal immigration. After years of neglect, this administration has taken a strong stand to stiffen the protection of our borders. We are increasing border controls by 50 percent.”

And how it’s time to crack down on employers who shamelessly hire illegal workers and exploit them:

“We are increasing inspections to prevent the hiring of illegal immigrants. And tonight, I announce I will sign an executive order to deny federal contracts to businesses that hire illegal immigrants.”

Trump supports this E-Verify policy created by Clinton, which checks to see if employers are hiring legally eligible employees.

And just like Trump, Clinton drew a clear distinction between supporting immigrants who immigrate legally, and those who break our laws:

“We should honor every legal immigrant here, working hard to be a good citizen, working hard to become a new citizen. But we are also a nation of laws.”

Today, it’s not politically correct to use the phrase “illegal immigrant.” But Clinton in 1996 used that phrase often, and with ease while calling for increased border security.

Watch the video below:

I’ll just be over here… sipping my tea.
Endnotes:

Bill Clinton: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/old-video-bill-clinton-leaked-spells-doom-hillary-clinton-must-see/
    [Image]: http://rightwingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/1bill.jpg

Offline montanajoe

I'm at a loss as to why anyone thinks bringing up Bill Clinton helps Trump.

The people disgusted by Bill Clinton are the same as those who are disgusted by Trump now.  Bringing up Bubba only serves to remind folks that if they were right then they are right now....

« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 09:16:51 pm by montanajoe »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This could be just part of a larger strategy .... hit them from every side, every angle. 

I'd guess the money laundering will be somewhere in this mix, too.   Then comes her record as SOS. 

Remember, Hillary's not used to having to defend herself beyond "this is old news", "I'm the most vetted person in America".....cackle, cackle, cackle.   

« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 12:13:45 am by Right_in_Virginia »