Author Topic: Sanders: 'Shots Were Fired Into My Campaign Office in Nevada'  (Read 398 times)

Offline kjam22

http://www.weeklystandard.com/article/2002438

Bernie Sanders revealed Tuesday that shots were fired into his Nevada campaign office and that an "apartment housing complex my campaign staff lived in was broken into and ransacked." The Democratic presidential candidate did not explicitly blame his rival, Hillary Clinton, for the actions.Sanders made the statement in response to "criticisms made against my campaign organization." Here's the Sanders's full statement:"It is imperative that the Democratic leadership, both nationally and in the states, understand that the political world is changing and that millions of Americans are outraged at establishment politics and establishment economics. The people of this country want a government which represents all of us, not just the 1 percent, super PACs and wealthy campaign contributors.
"The Democratic Party has a choice. It can open its doors and welcome into the party people who are prepared to fight for real economic and social change – people who are willing to take on Wall Street, corporate greed and a fossil fuel industry which is destroying this planet. Or the party can choose to maintain its status quo structure, remain dependent on big-money campaign contributions and be a party with limited participation and limited energy.
(This is an excerpt)
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.