Author Topic: The Five Trump Supporters You Meet on the Internet  (Read 5276 times)

Bill Cipher

Re: The Five Trump Supporters You Meet on the Internet
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2016, 01:42:37 pm »
===================================

Observe the lady with grey hair.  She has more balls than you were born with.

Keep it up guys. You are doing a great job.

This is why Bush, Kasich, Rubio, and your whole host of neocons are history.

Ryan and McConnell are next.

You've been groping the little gray haired lady?  How else would you know if she has balls at all?

Offline kjam22

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2016, 01:45:08 pm »

Keep it up guys. You are doing a great job.

This is why Bush, Kasich, Rubio, and your whole host of neocons are history.

LOL.... I'm just saying I was there at the King Trumpy Worship Rally.....  It was not racially represented.  The rest of the state fair was, but his worship rally was not.  And.... sadly to say... last September King Trump was relatively new as a candidate...and I thought he might really be a good choice.   But it has become clear that he will be a disaster for this country.
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2016, 01:45:22 pm »

=============================

What you are seeing there are your worst nightmare.

Get used to it.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2016, 01:46:34 pm »

Nope they are Trump allies in the House and Senate.

Besides...Trump "invested" $60 into McConnell during his last re-election...if Donny is the business genius you Trumpers claim he is...he'll make sure he gets a profitable return on his "investment".
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2016, 01:47:01 pm »

More back hair too, I'll bet.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2016, 01:47:11 pm »

Get used to it.

I don't have nightmares about sheep.   ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep****
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Bill Cipher

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2016, 01:47:41 pm »

Get used to it.

A bunch of people voting out of blind spite and irrational fear instead of out of careful, reasoned thought?  Yes, that is a nightmare.  It should be a nightmare for anyone who loves freedom and individual liberty. 

Offline kjam22

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2016, 01:51:26 pm »

Get used to it.

Get used to it.

LOL... you don't get it.   I live in Oklahoma City, all my life and I'm 57 years old.   This state voted red every county in 12.   This state voted Cruz in the primary. 
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline Resp3

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2016, 01:52:39 pm »
Not directing this comment at anyone in particular on this thread, but....

In the short time I've been here, I've seen many old-timers complain about the influx of FReepers coming in here with their arguments and personal attacks. And I'm sure that is true to some degree. It's what we're used to.

But mostly it is the old-timers doing the attacking. Case in point: this thread.

Just sayin'.

Wingnut

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2016, 01:55:22 pm »

In the short time I've been here, I've seen many old-timers complain about the influx of FReepers coming in here with their arguments and personal attacks. And I'm sure that is true to some degree. It's what we're used to.

But mostly it is the old-timers doing the attacking. Case in point: this thread.

Just sayin'.

It doesn't go unnoticed.  We call'em the Hatefull Eight.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2016, 01:57:01 pm »

Just sayin'.

On the whole though, I think things have stayed within the normal bounds, even if they get closer to the line than they used to. I'm not here long enough to count as an old taimed but I was around for at least a few months before the FR folks began joining and I have to say that I really enjoy what they've added to the forum.  Welcome all and thanks for being here!

Offline Resp3

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2016, 01:59:41 pm »
It doesn't go unnoticed.  We call'em the Hatefull Eight.

Good. I like a good argument for and against a position or a politician. And that's why I like TBR. It allows dialogue (arguments) back and forth about Trump and everything else.

Offline Resp3

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2016, 02:02:39 pm »
On the whole though, I think things have stayed within the normal bounds, even if they get closer to the line than they used to. I'm not here long enough to count as an old taimed but I was around for at least a few months before the FR folks began joining and I have to say that I really enjoy what they've added to the forum.  Welcome all and thanks for being here!

Thanks for having us here. On the whole - I like a good back and forth between individuals who can debate the point, with facts, links and other supported points.

On TOS? Even posting a negative article or link about Trump will get you zotted.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2016, 02:08:56 pm »

Get used to it.

I never cared much for tie-died clothing, but I don't hate it, either.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2016, 02:12:40 pm »
Good article. I have run into all of the flavors of Trump supporters mentioned. I doubt they recognize themselves.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline kjam22

« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2016, 02:14:08 pm »
I never cared much for tie-died clothing, but I don't hate it, either.

Wingnut

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2016, 02:22:23 pm »
Good article. I have run into all of the flavors of Trump supporters mentioned. I doubt they recognize themselves.

I believe it is our solomn duty to help them reach total awareness and consciousness of their particular affliction..

Offline ExFreeper

• USAF 1975-87
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2016, 02:45:08 pm »
A few interesting pics I found @ Trump events.  Seems like eight years ago we saw these same types of devotion on the other side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

Additional Background:
'Trump told us he's going to listen to our CD all night:' Girl group USA Freedom Kids praise The Donald after meeting him at GOP rally where they performed viral hit song
Source:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3402253/Trump-told-s-going-listen-CD-night-Girl-group-USA-Freedom-Kids-praise-Donald-meeting-GOP-rally-performed-viral-hit-song.html

Future Trumpettes...

I Salute Thee !!!

Trump Shock !!!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 03:29:47 pm by ExFreeper »
"A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself." - Milton Friedman

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2016, 02:49:51 pm »
We had a cult of personality with Obama and apparently a certain percentage of Republicans are vulnerable to this sort of worship this election cycle. The looks on the faces in the last pic say it all.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 03:01:03 pm by austingirl »
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2016, 02:58:46 pm »
here are five Trump supporters you will definitely encounter if you talk about politics on the internet long enough.

The Tough Guy

The True Believer

The Party Drone

The Gold Digger

The Arsonist

Can't disagree with the depictions on that list.

I've run into every one of those types, especially the first and the last.

I do appreciate the analysis of the Libertarian/Ron Paul bunch in the last entry, and I think that is more than true.  I've a few staunch Paul supporters I personally know that have told me that this is the 'burn it all down' moment of revenge for them and Trump is simply their 'battering ram' to knock it all down after what happened to Ron Paul in 2008.  They find more in common with Trump with his loose morality and statements about isolationism than they do a Conservative to begin with.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline GilesB

« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2016, 03:00:13 pm »
And you knee-jerkers are always quick with the racism charge.  Is it not true that most Trump supporters are white?

Most Americans are white - stupid question.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2016, 03:01:41 pm »
We had a cult of personality with Obama ad apparently a certain percentage of Republicans are vulnerable to this sort of worship this election cycle. The looks on the faces in the last pic say it all.

It's 2008 all over again.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Wingnut

« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2016, 03:07:51 pm »

Doesn't she Caucus with the Troup group here at TBG?

Offline ExFreeper

• USAF 1975-87
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2016, 03:21:35 pm »
Doesn't she Caucus with the Troup group here at TBG?

Public info - Per NBC:  "Audience member Robin Roy (C) reacts as U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump greets her at a campaign rally in Lowell, Massachusetts January 4, 2016."
"A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself." - Milton Friedman

Offline kjam22

« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2016, 03:29:02 pm »
Most Americans are white - stupid question.

There is no reason to deny the facts.    I was at the OKC King Trumpy Worship Rally.   Walking through the fair grounds the racial dispersion was as would be expected.   Inside the Worship Rally.... 10 to 15 thousand people and I literally saw 5 black people.   Those are the facts, and I'm not saying it's even bad.   Black people vote 90+ percent for Obama.  Trump is the white person's candidate this year.   (the white persons who don't give a flip about the constitution that is)