Author Topic: White Nationalists See Advancement Through Donald Trump’s Candidacy  (Read 5493 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

What's magical? Fact; Trump won a record number of GOP primary votes. Fact; Trump won the most delegates. Fact; Trump is the presumptive GOP nominee. Fact; Trump is supported by many stalwart conservatives, in business, the military, politics, local, state and national and more importantly we the people. 

Not liked? By neverTrumps? LOL ......now why would that be? Because I don't genuflect to them/you?  The only emoting being done here is by the neverTrumps who can't stop whining. You lost, get over it. How many times do you have to post that you don't like Trump? Do you believe you're going to persuade anyone to your side? I'm not trying to persuade the neverTrumps, but I'll do my best to refute lies and disinformation. If that irritates you, then use the ignore button or hide behind it like some of the  PAs who snipe and hurl insults.

There you go fantasizing again. This is what I'm talking about.

A-Lert

There you go fantasizing again. This is what I'm talking about.

You can't handle facts and the truth. That's a Freeper trait. 309 pages in one thread here now corroborating my conclusion.