Author Topic: Bill Clinton reveals HE came up with the idea of getting the economy on track for Hillary and says: ‘I’ll do everything I can to help’  (Read 422 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3595412/Bill-Clinton-says-asked-Hillary-charge-economic-revitalization-effort-whirlwind-trip-Puerto-Rico.html#ixzz48x6Ml0vm

Bill Clinton reveals HE came up with the idea of getting the economy on track for Hillary and says: ‘I’ll do everything I can to help’

Bill Clinton said today in Bayamón, Puerto Rico, that it was his idea to become Hillary's economic ambassador
    'I have asked actually to be being given the job of trying to help every part of the United States that has been left out and left behind economically'
    Sunday she said that as president, she would put her husband 'in charge of revitalizing the economy because you know he knows how to do it'
    Bill stumped for his wife up and down Puerto Rico today, following in Bernie Sanders' footsteps
    He took a swipe at Hillary's Democratic opponent as he said his wife's interest in the island and its problems are not 'new'

By Francesca Chambers, White House Correspondent For Dailymail.com In Bayamon, Puerto Rico

Published: 13:45 EST, 17 May 2016 | Updated: 14:51 EST, 17 May 2016

Bill Clinton said today that it was his idea to become Hillary's economic ambassador.

'I have asked actually to be being given the job of trying to help every part of the United States that has been left out and left behind economically,' he said today during a campaign stop in Bayamón, Puerto Rico.

The former two-term president said he's made it his personal mission to take his wife's message struggling parts of the country, including Puerto Rico, and he believes that outreach is 'very, very important.'

Ending his remarks, he said, 'I will do everything I can to help, should she be elected.'

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DiogenesLamp

The only thing that Clinton did to improve the economy in the 1990s was to light the fuse of a time bomb that went off in 2008.   

That Bastard forced banks to loan to poor people because Clinton asserted that Black people were being discriminated against by banks.   

*POOR  PEOPLE* (many of whom happen to be black)  weren't getting loans because they were bad credit risks.     Clinton told them to grant the loans anyway,  and the Government would guarantee them.   

Things that were happening in the 1990s that had nothing to do with Clinton but which were producing great economic activity were: 

1.   The Cell phone system build-out.   

2.   The Personal Computer world wide build out.   

3.   Optimism caused by Tech industry gains as demonstrated on Nasdaq.   

4.   And yes,   tossing money out into the air (bad loans to poor people) 
made people think that everything was going great.   

Clinton was not an economic wizard.   He was a fat lazy idiot who was lucky to be there at the right time,   and then pushed money loaned from massive government debt into a lot of people's hands. 

The last thing we need is a greasy old fool like him running anything.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —