Author Topic: Melania Trump: My husband is 'not Hitler'  (Read 10446 times)

A-Lert

Re: Melania Trump: My husband is 'not Hitler'
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2016, 03:19:49 am »
So what?  He doesn't make all those hiring decisions personally and if he let his obvious racism guide those decisions he'd be sued into penury under the anti discrimination laws.  His organization (not him) has no choice in that regard.

So what? Now the CEO isn't responsible? Make up your alleged  mind,

A-Lert

« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2016, 03:21:05 am »
Whether he is or is not is debatable.  But he sure has an orange army a la the brown shirts of the late 1930's.

8888crybaby  88finger point

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2016, 03:29:25 am »
 :tongue2: A little taste of your own meds

8888crybaby  88finger point
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

A-Lert

« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2016, 03:30:35 am »
Nobody's "ripping us off."  We get inexpensive goods from China, they get paper they have to use to buy stuff from us. Works out for everybody.   As I've explained to you before, trade deficits are a sign of American strength, not weakness.

Trump will never enact tariffs because Congress won't let him.  And his tax plan is DOA.

NAFTA can't be renegotiated without the consent of the other partners.  And they won't consent.

US China Trade Deficit: Causes, Effects and...
http://useconomy.about.com/od/tradepolicy/p/us-china-trade.h...

The US trade deficit with China is the largest in the world, and a sign of global economic imbalance. Here's its causes, effects and ... Updated March 16, 2016.

The U.S. trade deficit with China was $365.7 billion in 2015  This is a new record, up slightly from last year's record of $343 billion.

The trade deficit exists because U.S. exports to China were only $116.2 billion while imports from China hit a new record of $481.9 billion. The deficit keeps growing because imports are rising faster than exports.

A-Lert

« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2016, 03:33:24 am »
:tongue2: A little taste of your own meds

"he sure has an orange army a la the brown shirts of the late 1930's"

Cruzoids are such childish drama queens. :silly:

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2016, 10:13:03 am »
There have been plenty of personal insults hurled by both sides here.
We have asked that you be civil, and not do this  :nono:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 10:13:25 am by Repub4Trump »

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline RedHead

« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2016, 10:50:30 am »
This is your opinion.  But opinion is not fact, no matter how badly you want it to be so.

That is what Trump says.  And ignoring it will not change it or make it go away.

Offline RedHead

« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2016, 10:53:39 am »
Let me see if I get this right. You are arguing that professional Women who start crap and attack are immune from having to suffer the consequences of their actions because their vagina makes them untouchable or something. You also argue that when he treats specific woman who attack him as an equal same as he would a man he is attacking all women. Looks like  very dishonest LIBERAL Political Correct victim card crap you are pulling here.

Nope, you got it completely wrong.  Not at all surprising for a Trump Chump.

Offline RedHead

« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2016, 10:56:04 am »

OMG, what a load of BS. You act as if you know what Trump thinks. ASSuming will get you in trouble. You've already stepped in a pile.

I don't need to assume what Trump thinks because we all know what Trump says.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2016, 03:19:27 pm »
There goes the democrat supporting Sink lying again. Tariffs are the last resort out of hundreds of possible strategies to stop other countries from ripping us off. Yet he focuses only on the tariffs.

NAFTA is Obsolete and our partners are not carrying their own weight.

His tax plan is good, Simplify the tax code and have only 4 rates.

The Fifth Estate needs to have the Marxists removed. 

All you say is to help Hillary.
So who is holding a gun to our head to force us to buy stuff from overseas and get ripped off?

You honestly think raising prices via the coercive power of government is going to make people better off?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

A-Lert

« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2016, 09:09:19 pm »
I don't need to assume what Trump thinks because we all know what Trump says.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-says-hed-eliminate-department-of-environment-protection/article/2584908

Trump reiterated his claim that he would eliminate the Education Department and "the Department of Environment Protection," his term for the EPA.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/01/08/donald-trumps-radical-new-proposal-on-guns/

this would be similar to proposals for “national concealed carry reciprocity,” a longtime goal of gun rights groups, which would use federal power to require states to honor concealed carry permits issued to people in other states who bring their guns across state lines. Trump has already endorsed this idea, as have most Republicans (and some Democrats).

You oppose what Trump says and  support a liberal view?

A-Lert

« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2016, 09:11:53 pm »
So who is holding a gun to our head to force us to buy stuff from overseas and get ripped off?

You honestly think raising prices via the coercive power of government is going to make people better off?

Do you honestly believe increasing unemployment, the welfare rolls and trade deficits are going to make people in the US better off?

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2016, 09:22:08 pm »
Do you honestly believe increasing unemployment, the welfare rolls and trade deficits are going to make people in the US better off?
No, that's why I don't support tarrifs.  :laugh:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2016, 09:37:46 pm »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-says-hed-eliminate-department-of-environment-protection/article/2584908

Trump reiterated his claim that he would eliminate the Education Department and "the Department of Environment Protection," his term for the EPA.

For some reason I have a hard time believing that. The least he could do is get the name of the department right.
“The EPA should ensure that biofuel … blend levels match the statutory level set by Congress under the [renewable fuel standard],” -Donald Trump
“As president, I will encourage Congress to be cautious in attempting to charge and change any part of the RFS,” he said {In Iowa}.

Is he lying now, or was he lying then?

A-Lert

« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2016, 09:54:28 pm »
No, that's why I don't support tarrifs.  :laugh:

So what is your solution to our increasing unemployment, welfare rolls, off-shoring and trade deficits? I'm not claiming increased tariffs are the answer, but I believe it is part of the answer.

A-Lert

« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2016, 09:56:54 pm »
For some reason I have a hard time believing that. The least he could do is get the name of the department right.
“The EPA should ensure that biofuel … blend levels match the statutory level set by Congress under the [renewable fuel standard],” -Donald Trump
“As president, I will encourage Congress to be cautious in attempting to charge and change any part of the RFS,” he said {In Iowa}.

Is he lying now, or was he lying then?

I don't think he's lying. I believe he just hasn't been made aware of the true cost of biofuels.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2016, 10:48:58 pm »
I don't think he's lying. I believe he just hasn't been made aware of the true cost of biofuels.
I'm impressed. He's going to get rid of the EPA a the same time he's gonig to use them to increase our use of bio-fuels. Got it.  :thud:

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2016, 10:57:52 pm »
So what is your solution to our increasing unemployment, welfare rolls, off-shoring and trade deficits? I'm not claiming increased tariffs are the answer, but I believe it is part of the answer.
Nuke Obamacare and all the alphabet soup of regulatory agencies from orbit just to be sure. Cut taxes on business across the board, preferably nuke the IRS and institute a flat tax. End subsidies on everything. With the federal leviathan strangling us, we are lucky we still have an economy.

Freedom is the answer. Always has been always will be.
Dr. Walter E. Williams sums it up well with some statistics:
http://townhall.com/columnists/walterewilliams/2014/07/02/economic-freedom-n1857279

Free trade included:
Another Gem from Dr. Walter E. Williams:
http://townhall.com/columnists/walterewilliams/2008/11/26/trade_versus_protectionism

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2016, 11:05:43 pm »
So THAT is Trumps intentions? 
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

A-Lert

« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2016, 11:57:15 pm »
Nuke Obamacare and all the alphabet soup of regulatory agencies from orbit just to be sure. Cut taxes on business across the board, preferably nuke the IRS and institute a flat tax. End subsidies on everything. With the federal leviathan strangling us, we are lucky we still have an economy.

Freedom is the answer. Always has been always will be.
Dr. Walter E. Williams sums it up well with some statistics:
http://townhall.com/columnists/walterewilliams/2014/07/02/economic-freedom-n1857279

Free trade included:
Another Gem from Dr. Walter E. Williams:
http://townhall.com/columnists/walterewilliams/2008/11/26/trade_versus_protectionism

This can all be accomplished through EOs?

A-Lert

« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2016, 12:01:14 am »
So THAT is Trumps intentions?

Not surprising an irrational neverTrump would post such an assinine question.

Offline Mod1

« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2016, 12:05:13 am »
Tone it down, A-Lert. Stick to the topic, not insulting other posters.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2016, 12:10:21 am »

Is it time, or close to time, to move this to the Member's forum?  It seems the thread is now  "multi-layered".   ^-^

A-Lert

« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2016, 12:25:58 am »

Sorry.

Silver Pines

« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2016, 12:32:07 am »
She's just doing work no American woman would do at any price.

LOL, perfect.