Author Topic: Fury at racist cartoon comparing 'butch' and 'masculine' Michelle Obama to pageant-ready Melania Trump  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Dailymail.com Reporter
The Daily Mail
May 14, 2016

A cartoonist has been accused of racism after he portrayed Michelle Obama as masculine and butch next to a pageant-ready Melania Trump in a controversial drawing.

The cartoon - which has been branded 'racist and misogynistic' - shows a muscular Mrs Obama wearing a green dress with a bulge in the groin area.

Stood next to her is a feminine, smiling Melania Trump in a pink dress and holding a Trump sign.

The artist Ben Garrison tweeted the picture on Friday with the caption: '#InTrumpsAmerica The #FirstLady will be Great Again! #Trump2016.'
More

Racist, no. Tacky and creepy, yes.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Dailymail.com Reporter
The Daily Mail
May 14, 2016

Racist, no. Tacky and creepy, yes.

Mooch is built like a dude.
she walks like a dude as well. There's no way around it. Personally, I think she deserves a lot more mockery of all types  for the hell she put school kids through alone.

Offline RedHead

I truly feel sorry for Melania and Barron Trump if he gets elected.  After what has happened to Michelle Obama and their daughters then the are going to get ripped to shreds.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Not completely vapid.  She often has the look of rage and disgust when she's watching Trump repeat the same idiotic statement repeatedly.  If the truth were known, I think she can't stand him.

I see lots of playboy bunny types (and the real ones too) here along the Colorado River every summer with 60 year old fat bald dudes in gold chains and Speedos who have 40 foot Fountain power boats and Ferraris. They get to experience the high life in exchange for 'companionship'. I have not seen any different dynamic with any of Trump's conquests. He's old, fat, rich... and rich is all that matters.