Author Topic: Texas Governor: Time To Support Trump, Put America Back On Right Track  (Read 519 times)

HAPPY2BME

Abbott endorsed Texas Senator Ted Cruz in February but said that Trump will be far better for the country than would Hillary Clinton.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/05/17/texas-governor-time-to-support-trump-and-put-america-back-on-right-track/

by Lana Shadwick17 May 2016

Texas Governor Greg Abbott said it is time for the GOP to support Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. He said there was no option to sit it out saying, “We have no second chance to get this right.”

The governor of the Lone Star State explained that the country is at “a tipping point.” “People have to participate if we are going to put America back on the right track,” Abbott said while appearing on CNBC.

Abbott endorsed Texas Senator Ted Cruz in February but said that Trump will be far better for the country than would Hillary Clinton.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
So disappointed in my governor. I'm not going for the "lesser of two evils" argument. I won't vote for a liberal.  **nononono*
Principles matter. Words matter.