General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

Game of Thrones Thread

<< < (34/35) > >>

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: The Ghost on May 21, 2019, 03:20:31 am ---No Ass hole you need to get a grip.  I did not write any friking thing.  Go back and look.  It was a Meme.  A joke.

--- End quote ---

@The Ghost

You posted it,Bozo. Which,for the purpose of conversation on a political web site,is the same as creating it.

Going senile?

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on May 21, 2019, 03:08:41 am ---Nobody's loss but your own. It's called "drama".
--- End quote ---
Perhaps, but it's not a genre I like, and the older I get, the less interest in devoting myself to any TV series.

kevindavis007:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on May 21, 2019, 01:41:56 pm ---Perhaps, but it's not a genre I like, and the older I get, the less interest in devoting myself to any TV series.

--- End quote ---

I have always been a fan of this type of Genre that is why I watched this show legally for at least four years..  I used to be a pirate.

Maj. Bill Martin:
I got HBO just to watch this final season of Game of Thrones, but I started watching HBO's new Chernobyl miniseries, which started a few weeks ago and has two more episodes to go.

It is ridiculously good.  Gives a fantastic look inside not only the disaster itself, but the awfulness of the underlying Soviet system.  That acting, set design, makeup, etc. all is phenomenal.
The whole thing is just amazingly well done and one of the best things I've seen on TV.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin on May 21, 2019, 02:14:11 pm ---I got HBO just to watch this final season of Game of Thrones, but I started watching HBO's new Chernobyl miniseries, which started a few weeks ago and has two more episodes to go.

It is ridiculously good.  Gives a fantastic look inside not only the disaster itself, but the awfulness of the underlying Soviet system.  That acting, set design, makeup, etc. all is phenomenal.
The whole thing is just amazingly well done and one of the best things I've seen on TV.

--- End quote ---

@Maj. Bill Martin

Thanks for the reminder. I have been meaning to watch that series,and then forgot before I could bookmark it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version