Author Topic: How Donald Trump turned the tables on The New York Times  (Read 4318 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Re: How Donald Trump turned the tables on The New York Times
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2016, 12:31:14 am »
Wait a minute.  I thought Trump was going to raise Bill Clinton's escapades.  He was a couple of weeks ago.

Now you say he's not?

If he can't call Hillary an enabler, what the hell else has he got?  His policies shift with the wind.
Simple fact Hillary supporter, the normal issues te democrats use to trap GOP will not be effective this election. That includes the one you are salivating over.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2016, 12:33:04 am »

I wonder when the "other shoe" will drop.

Maybe never? Too much shame and/or threats involved? Obviously, Trump has treated women poorly. He's done so during his current campaign. Keep your eye on Melania, though. She looks disinterested, awkward, and even in pain, when she's with the Donald on the campaign trail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oO4YqOGClY

I can't imagine she likes playing out in her mind all these relationships her husband has had with s-o-o many women either, even ones who still fawn over him. For example, here's Rowanne still giving the Donald her best. Is it just me, or is this sad?

Soon after Melania and Donald started dating, she apparently broke it off. “She had some trust issues with him at the beginning,” says Matthew Atanian, a photographer who had been Melania’s roommate at Zeckendorf Towers in Union Square when she first moved to New York. “She was telling me that she wouldn’t have it, he was back to his old ways. She kept her apartment to have her own space because of this.”

http://www.gq.com/story/melania-trump-gq-interview
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

A-Lert

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2016, 12:33:30 am »
Radar is owned by American Media—the same company as the National Enquirer.

Are you denying what Brad Edwards stated is true?  “During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright,” Edwards said. “I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity.”

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2016, 12:35:54 am »
Simple fact Hillary supporter, the normal issues te democrats use to trap GOP will not be effective this election. That includes the one you are salivating over.

I'm not salivating over anything, Alpo-breath. 

I'm just enjoying watching you Trumpkins twist yourselves into pretzels defending an alley cat.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2016, 12:37:07 am »
Maybe never? Too much shame and/or threats involved? Obviously, Trump has treated women poorly. He's done so during his current campaign. Keep your eye on Melania, though. She looks disinterested, awkward, and even in pain, when she's with the Donald on the campaign trail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oO4YqOGClY

I can't imagine she likes playing out in her mind all these relationships her husband has had with s-o-o many women either, even ones who still fawn over him. For example, here's Rowanne still giving the Donald her best. Is it just me, or is this sad?

That's Rowanne?  Trump was obviously attracted to her..........mind.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2016, 12:44:52 am »
Are you denying what Brad Edwards stated is true?  “During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright,” Edwards said. “I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity.”
It's the same publication that claimed Cruz had multiple paramours, employed the services of the DC Madam and still claims his father was a co-conspirator of Lee Harvey Oswald's. Their reporting is such blatant propaganda that if Cruz had stayed in the race I bet they would've claimed he was behind 9/11, too.

So, no, I don't believe anything published on any American Media publication regarding this election.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

A-Lert

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2016, 12:48:17 am »
It's the same publication that claimed Cruz had multiple paramours, employed the services of the DC Madam and still claims his father was a co-conspirator of Lee Harvey Oswald's. Their reporting is such blatant propaganda that if Cruz had stayed in the race I bet they would've claimed he was behind 9/11, too.

So, no, I don't believe anything published on any American Media publication regarding this election.

So you are accusing Epstein's lawyer of lying, correct?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2016, 12:49:12 am »
So you are accusing Epstein's lawyer of lying, correct?
He's a lawyer. Lawyers lie for a living. And that's even assuming he even said what Radar claims he said—and given American Media's reputation this cycle, that's questionable, too.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 12:50:23 am by jmyrlefuller »

A-Lert

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2016, 12:50:31 am »
He's a lawyer. Lawyers lie for a living.

Ted Cruz is a lawyer! :silly:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2016, 12:53:32 am »
Ted Cruz is a lawyer! :silly:
Ted Cruz also has a record. Not that you care about it, since you'll just distort it to your own virtual Trump reality.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2016, 01:03:37 am »
That's Rowanne?  Trump was obviously attracted to her..........mind.
Yes, both of them.  ^-^

Melania is as fastidious a wife as she is a mother, which Donald appreciates. Things come easy with her. “I work very hard from early in the morning till late in the evening,” Donald told Larry King in 2005. “I don’t want to go home and work at a relationship.” To the twice-divorced Donald, Melania is terrific. He’s never heard her fart or make doodie, as he once told Howard Stern. (Melania has said the key to the success of her marriage is separate bathrooms.) He can trust her to take her birth control every day, he boasted to Stern; she’s just amazing that way. She has the perfect proportions—five feet eleven, 125 pounds—and great boobs, which is no trivial matter. Stern once asked Trump what he would do if Melania were in a terrible car accident, God forbid, and lost the use of her left arm, developed an oozing red splotch near her eye, and mangled her left foot. Would Donald stay with her?

“How do the breasts look?” Trump asked.

“The breasts are okay,” Stern replied. Then, yeah, of course Trump stays. “Because that’s important.”

http://www.gq.com/story/melania-trump-gq-interview
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

A-Lert

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2016, 01:15:27 am »
Ted Cruz also has a record. Not that you care about it, since you'll just distort it to your own virtual Trump reality.

But all lawyers lie, that's what they do,  according to you. You stepped in your own pile.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2016, 01:17:08 am »

But all lawyers lie, that's what they do,  according to you. You stepped in your own pile.

Is that why Trump has so many lawyers?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

A-Lert

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2016, 01:26:27 am »
Is that why Trump has so many lawyers?

I don't know. Is that how lyin' Ted got his name?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2016, 01:37:24 am »
Hence why I go on deeds and actions, not what comes out of their mouths. If more people did the same, our country would be a much better place.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 01:37:49 am by jmyrlefuller »

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2016, 01:40:53 am »
I don't know. Is that how lyin' Ted got his name?

No that came from one of Trump's lies.   I know it's hard to keep the list of his lies up to date.  If you write down the truthful things he says it's a much shorter list.

A-Lert

« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2016, 01:49:56 am »
Hence why I go on deeds and actions, not what comes out of their mouths. If more people did the same, our country would be a much better place.

Well that's a change from a month ago when the fact that Trump employs 22,000 people including women and minorities was dismissed as nothing according to the neverTrumps.

A-Lert

« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2016, 01:51:41 am »
No that came from one of Trump's lies.   I know it's hard to keep the list of his lies up to date.  If you write down the truthful things he says it's a much shorter list.

Just reacting to the claim made by the anti/neverTrumps that lawyers lie for a living.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2016, 01:54:06 am »
Just reacting to the claim made by the anti/neverTrumps that lawyers lie for a living.
They're not the only ones, you know.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2016, 01:54:14 am »

Uh huh. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2016, 01:54:24 am »
Well that's a change from a month ago when the fact that Trump employs 22,000 people including women and minorities was dismissed as nothing according to the neverTrumps.

How many of those are illegals?

A-Lert

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2016, 01:55:37 am »
They're not the only ones, you know.

They are the ones you specifically mentioned.

A-Lert

« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2016, 01:56:42 am »
How many of those are illegals?

You don't know? Why not?

A-Lert

« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2016, 01:58:46 am »
Uh huh.

Read the thread. It's all here.

Quote from: jmyrlefuller on Today at 08:49:12 PM

He's a lawyer. Lawyers lie for a living.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2016, 02:00:52 am »
You don't know? Why not?

I'll bet Trump doesn't know how many illegals he's hired either.

How many people in China and Mexico are making his ties and suits and Ivanka's trinkets?  At slave wages?