Author Topic: Questions The Debate Moderators Will Ask Trump  (Read 2625 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Questions The Debate Moderators Will Ask Trump
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2016, 04:09:47 pm »
He doesn't need us.   Besides we don't sit at the kiddie table.

Trump does need or want conservatives.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2016, 04:10:28 pm »
Is he having an exact replica built in Trump Towers?

No ... nice idea though.  My guess is Trump will bring the one from Trump Towers to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.  Gee...I hope it's not too large for the Oval Office.   ^-^

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2016, 04:11:06 pm »
Trump does need or want conservatives.

You sure about that?

Offline austingirl

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2016, 04:13:35 pm »
I personally didn't think Trump won any of the previous debates but the American people chose him as the winner every time...so my guess his strategy  will not change.

Obfuscate and attack Hilary...it just may work again as there are millions of us who want to see Hilary squirm...

The polls that had Trump winning the cage match/debates were no doubt worked by paid trolls. Trump did not win a single debate point- just attacked the other candidates.

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2016, 04:14:52 pm »
The polls that had Trump winning the cage match/debates were no doubt worked by paid trolls. Trump did not win a single debate point- just attacked the other candidates.

Yeah.  Too bad his victories don't support your opinion.   :shrug:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2016, 04:18:29 pm »

Well this is true especially on Drudge's site where you could vote multiple times... :whistle:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2016, 04:44:33 pm »
Mr. Trump, please explain how your "suggestions" are consistent with the Enumerated Powers of the federal government.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2016, 06:02:15 pm »
@Gov Bean Counter -Paddles for which elderly lying NY liberal?

I think Trump will need them when the mods cut his mic.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2016, 06:09:35 pm »
Mr. Trump--Will you give pissant contrarians the time of day?

« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 06:10:00 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2016, 06:10:47 pm »
Well this is true especially on Drudge's site where you could vote multiple times... :whistle:

Do you mean everyone could??  Even Cruz supporters???? 

Offline ExFreeper

• USAF 1975-87
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2016, 06:39:47 pm »
@Mechanicos

Why would you ask him such a disrespectful question?  Are we not all on the same team?

For the record, the point in my suggested questions were not to be "disrespectful" but to highlight the type of questions that will undoubtedly be asked during the debate with Hillary.  The so called "GOP War On Women" will be non stop.  Trump will be set up by the media, count on it!  It is baffling to me as to why the primary candidates did not conduct an ops research.  Hundreds of millions spent and no effective strategy to counter Trump in the primaries.

"A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself." - Milton Friedman

Online ScottinVA

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2016, 08:13:52 pm »
Its telling that the so-called Principled conservatives on here only focus on Trump, not one question or intent to question the democrat.

Mainly because we know what kind of questions will be directed at Hillary:

1.  Secretary Clinton, please tell us the three most exciting aspects of being America's next president.
2.  Secretary Clinton, in three words, please describe your opponent.
3.  Secretary Clinton, how do you feel about the miserable economic conditions left by the detestable Bush Administration that President Obama has so mightily struggled to correct.. and what are the three most wondrous of your solutions?
4.  Secretary Clinton, aside from bravely fighting the evils of right wing extremism and the internal terror threat presented by obviously racist conservatives, how will you enact your clearly heroic program of keeping guns out of the hands of malevolent, so-called "patriotic Americans?"
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 08:21:40 pm by ScottinVA »

Online ScottinVA

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2016, 08:20:24 pm »
Mr. Trump--Will you give pissant contrarians the time of day?

Right .. "Pissant contrarians," Mister Trump, such as those who question the sincerity of your stated commitment to improving conditions in America, considering ample evidence of repeated wavering of not only your policy positions but your party affiliation?

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2016, 08:41:33 pm »
For the record, the point in my suggested questions were not to be "disrespectful" but to highlight the type of questions that will undoubtedly be asked during the debate with Hillary.  The so called "GOP War On Women" will be non stop.  Trump will be set up by the media, count on it!  It is baffling to me as to why the primary candidates did not conduct an ops research.  Hundreds of millions spent and no effective strategy to counter Trump in the primaries.

Calm down ... please.   **nononono*

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2016, 08:47:54 pm »
Right .. "Pissant contrarians," Mister Trump, such as those who question the sincerity of your stated commitment to improving conditions in America, considering ample evidence of repeated wavering of not only your policy positions but your party affiliation?

Nope ... pissant contrarians who are allergic to the truth about Trump the man and his policies.   The pissant contrarians who are so brittle in defeat they would rather hurt the nation and put Hillary Clinton in the WH.   

Wingnut

« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2016, 09:14:53 pm »
Nope ... pissant contrarians who are allergic to the truth about Trump the man and his policies.   The pissant contrarians who are so brittle in defeat they would rather hurt the nation and put Hillary Clinton in the WH.

What is with the Sophomoric vulgarities you have been throwing around....  It is always "Butthurt" this and "Pissant" that.   

Offline libertybele

« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2016, 12:07:44 am »
You all are giving Trump way too much credit.  The coward is going to refuse to debate once again.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2016, 02:46:59 pm »
You all are giving Trump way too much credit.  The coward is going to refuse to debate once again.

If Trump had his druthers, he would not debate. Would the media let him get away with it?

« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2016, 11:46:59 pm »
What is with the Sophomoric vulgarities you have been throwing around.... 

Sophomoric vulgarities from me?  I think not.  But you are another story ....   :whistle:

Wingnut
« Reply #36 on: Today at 12:51:31 PM »Quote
Don't let Him fool you friends....Trump talks a good game but.... The last time Trump took one eyed chuck to the tuna boat was before the 1st Obama election.

Wingnut

« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2016, 01:01:10 am »
Sophomoric vulgarities from me?  I think not.  But you are another story ....   :whistle:

You fail to see the subtle nuances of my comedic style.  You use words like "pissant and butt hurt" like a 2 x 4 without any alliteration.  Concerning my word usage on the other hand It has been said that I use my tounge prettier than a 20 dollar whore. :smokin: