Author Topic: Why Bill Clinton's 26 Trips on the Lolita Express Child Rape Jet Matter  (Read 1098 times)

Offline ScottinVA

FRONTPAGE Mag

By Daniel Greenfield

We don't know what Bill Clinton did or didn't do in company with Jeffrey Epstein. But we certainly know what Epstein did and, almost as outrageously, what he got away with doing.

Some of the most shocking allegations against Epstein surfaced only after the conclusion of an FBI probe, in civil suits brought by his victims: for example, the claim that three 12-year-old French girls were delivered to him as a birthday present. But the feds did identify roughly 40 young women, most of them underage at the time, who described being lured to Epstein’s Palm Beach home on the pretense of giving a “massage” for money, then pressured into various sex acts, as well as the “Balkan sex slave” Epstein allegedly boasted of purchasing from her family when she was just 14. More recently, a big cash payment from Mail on Sunday coaxed one of Epstein’s main accusers out of anonymity to describe what she claims were her years as a teenage sex toy. This victim, Virginia Roberts, produced a photo of herself with Prince Andrew in 2001 and reported that Epstein paid her $15,000 to meet the prince. Then 17 years old, she claims that she was abused by Epstein and “loaned” to his friends from the age of 15.

Sex crimes of the kind Roberts alleges took place typically carry a term of 10 to 20 years in federal prison. Yet when all was said and done, Epstein served his scant year-plus-one-month in a private wing of the Palm Beach jail and was granted a 16-hour-per-day free pass to leave the premises for work.

More at:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/262853/why-bill-clintons-26-trips-lolita-express-child-daniel-greenfield

Bubba eventually will have some 'splainin' to do. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
How many times has Donald Trump been on that same plane?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ScottinVA

How many times has Donald Trump been on that same plane?

Exactly.  I'd like to know that as well.  Were Trump not involved, he'd be all over blasting Clinton on this.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Mark Steyn, subbing for Rush, said at least some of these trips,  5 of them, were on the taxpayer dime. On some the secret service was tagging along.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 04:34:40 pm by TomSea »

Offline Cowboyway

Epstein is a piker compared to the Clintoon's:  they want to enslave and screw an entire nation.
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

Offline ScottinVA

Epstein is a piker compared to the Clintoon's:  they want to enslave and screw an entire nation.

Her Infernal Malevolence has said she wants to "put Bill in charge of the economy."  Are regular flights to Pedo Isle part of the economic model he has in mind?

Offline Frank Cannon

Why is everyone kicking this poor Epstien guy? The GOP nominee for President has vouched that he is a good guy for crying out loud....

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,'' Trump told New York magazine in a 2002 profile of Epstein written three years before Epstein began to be investigated. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Leave Jeff alone. This is just a witch hunt because he is friends with Donny.