Author Topic: Sanders Supporters Protest at Nevada Democratic Convention: ‘This is Fixed’  (Read 358 times)

Offline markomalley

From the Washington Free Beacon:
Supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) protested what they viewed as unfair practices by Hillary Clinton’s supporters at the Nevada Democratic Convention on Saturday.

According to the Las Vegas Sun, the dispute between supporters of Sanders and Clinton began when a voice vote occurred to replace the convention’s temporary rules as permanent. Sanders’ supporters began to chant, “This is fixed!” and “No confidence!”

The Hill obtained video via Facebook and Twitter of some of the action that occurred.

Sen. Barbara Boxer (D., Calif.) spoke to the crowd and was booed by Sanders supporters. Boxer is a well-known backer of Clinton.

“When you boo me, you’re booing Bernie Sanders. Go ahead! You’re booing Bernie Sanders!” Boxer said.

Hilarious!

Both parties appear to be ripping themselves apart this year.

Serious question: when the Hildabeast (a/k/a Her Thighness) is actually crowned the nominee, will these radicals actually step in line?

Bill Cipher

That they are. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

From the Washington Free Beacon:
Hilarious!

Both parties appear to be ripping themselves apart this year.

Serious question: when the Hildabeast (a/k/a Her Thighness) is actually crowned the nominee, will these radicals actually step in line?

Isn't it just a crying shame that the alligator bit them? Personally I'm awful broke up about it.