Author Topic: RNC's Priebus: Anti-Trump, Third Party Efforts a 'Suicide Mission'  (Read 20130 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Donald Trump, Suh-jester in Chief  :laughingdog: :laughingdog: :laughingdog:

Love him or hate him..."I am the decider" - GWB

"It's just a suggestion" - Donald Trump.

When GWB has more gravitas than the current pretender to conservatism, it does not speak well of said pretender.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 08:52:17 pm by Norm Lenhart »

A-Lert

people across the political spectrum empowered him.

Just like Reagan. 'You can't build support and a party through subtraction'.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
From Twitter:

T. Becket Adams Verified account
‏@BecketAdams

Reince is the guy kidnappers put on the phone to assure the police all the hostages are being treated well.

America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline Mechanicos

Sorry. You need to read your candidate's speeches before embarrassing yourself any more.
I did, #nevertrump ignores the legal entry and existing immigration laws when they lie like this. Expedited means no more then then what it means for anybody else coming in. Do you even know the procedure immigrants are supposed to go thru, it can take years. People who want to bring in foreign born spouses have had to wait a long time even with preference. Obama has gutted our system. There is no reason to assume Trump will ignore the immigration laws we already have.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Norm Lenhart

Category error on your part. You assume that I and others want to support a party that is anathema to everything we AND REAGAN believe as conservatives. Clearly that's not the case. And thats why the founders were opposed to political parties to begin with. The compromise of constitutional principle through political party.

We are not in Reagan's day. And for a Trump supporter to put up Reagan as example of anything when their own candidate opposed him is black comedy.

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus
There is no reason to assume Trump will ignore the immigration laws we already have.

hmmmm...well yes there is, he's just a
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 09:03:50 pm by BigHomer »
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline Norm Lenhart

I did, #nevertrump ignores the legal entry and existing immigration laws when they lie like this. Expedited means no more then then what it means for anybody else coming in. Do you even know the procedure immigrants are supposed to go thru, it can take years. People who want to bring in foreign born spouses have had to wait a long time even with preference. Obama has gutted our system. There is no reason to assume Trump will ignore the immigration laws we already have.

"Read my post above. He said it, and everything else he says is/was a suggestion. Thats a fact.

Offline Mechanicos

What lie? They are here. Thats a crime. He wants criminals to go there and come back with his blessing. You can blather all you want. I've been called worse than liar by better people. Words mean things. And your candidate wants a multi billion dollar carnival ride. We should save the money and just skip the kabuki theater.

Only the Globalist managed #nevertrump says what you said. The Only thing Trump has said is legal entrance. And the immigration laws are already in place for that.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Category error on your part. You assume that I and others want to support a party that is anathema to everything we AND REAGAN believe as conservatives. Clearly that's not the case. And thats why the founders were opposed to political parties to begin with. The compromise of constitutional principle through political party.

We are not in Reagan's day. And for a Trump supporter to put up Reagan as example of anything when their own candidate opposed him is black comedy.

Trump vs Hillary be like arsenic vs cyanide! Either way you're dead!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Norm Lenhart

Oh btw, "unthinking" (the part you unskilfully cut out) people did not empower Reagan. Intelligent people did.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Only the Globalist managed #nevertrump says what you said. The Only thing Trump has said is legal entrance. And the immigration laws are already in place for that.

Blah blah blah. Those immigration laws did not constrain the current liberal. He ignored them just like Donnie and his Polish construction workers and Mexican lawn care crews.

Bill Cipher

Seems somebody has learned the art of "truthful hyperbole" from his master quite well. 

Offline Mechanicos

"Read my post above. He said it, and everything else he says is/was a suggestion. Thats a fact.

What part of we are not an autocracy and he is not yet president is escaping your cognitive functions. At this time none of it is law. Anybody saying it is law is lying to you. He told you a truth. At this time his positions are in the same place as Cruz's were when he made them. He is being honest you in that its what he wants but until he gets elected and until congress backs him all they are a his goals of what he wants which at this point are not actualized. Nothing says he does not want them nor that he will not get them nor that hes backing away. He was honest with the people. #neverTrump wants him to lie to the people I guess. Dammed if you do dammed if you don't.

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus

So, basically you got nothing
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

A-Lert

What has changed? The Republican party is still the minority party. I'm a realist. You can go ahead and do whatever you please, cut off your nose to spite your face, stew in your own bitter juices. No right wing conservative ideologue is going to win now or in the foreseeable future.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Seems somebody has learned the art of "truthful hyperbole" from his master quite well.

He left apart about those legal entrants being the people deported for being illegal criminals, and would have to by definition, be granted amnesty to be legal to come back in any capacity.

Offline Norm Lenhart

What has changed? The Republican party is still the minority party. I'm a realist. You can go ahead and do whatever you please, cut off your nose to spite your face, stew in your own bitter juices. No right wing conservative ideologue is going to win now or in the foreseeable future.

Because people like you cut of your noses to spite your face by NOT voting for them.

Serious question. Are you a liberal, moderate or a conservative by your own estimation?

Offline Norm Lenhart

What part of we are not an autocracy and he is not yet president is escaping your cognitive functions. At this time none of it is law. Anybody saying it is law is lying to you. He told you a truth. At this time his positions are in the same place as Cruz's were when he made them. He is being honest you in that its what he wants but until he gets elected and until congress backs him all they are a his goals of what he wants which at this point are not actualized. Nothing says he does not want them nor that he will not get them nor that hes backing away. He was honest with the people. #neverTrump wants him to lie to the people I guess. Dammed if you do dammed if you don't.

What part of 'words mean things' don't you like?

A-Lert

Because people like you cut of your noses to spite your face by NOT voting for them.

Serious question. Are you a liberal, moderate or a conservative by your own estimation?

I'm a right wing conservative realist.

Offline Mechanicos

He left apart about those legal entrants being the people deported for being illegal criminals, and would have to by definition, be granted amnesty to be legal to come back in any capacity.
And you left off existing immigration guidelines also cover that issue. They have been in place since Operation Wetback deported the last large group of illegals.

Offline Victoria33

Try and get out of your own way.  The Republican voters have chosen Trump.  Stand with them now, OR THEY WILL REMEMBER LATER. (my caps)

You say if a voter doesn't vote for Trump, THEY WILL REMEMBER LATER - that sounds like a threat - vote for Trump or be harmed by "THEY" later?  That is blackmail - "Do it my way or I will hurt you."  That sounds like Trump and it is coming from his supporter, you. 

I believe Trump has a mental disorder, and I will not vote for him.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I'm a right wing conservative realist.

It's good to have dreams. Because conservative does not include voting or supporting a man with Don's track record. Lie to yourself all you like. Nor does it come with hyphenation. Slapping 'realist' on anything does not change a single fact on the ground.

Offline Norm Lenhart

And you left off existing immigration guidelines also cover that issue. They have been in place since Operation Wetback deported the last large group of illegals.

Guidelines? LAWS are mere GUIDELINES????

A-Lert

It's good to have dreams. Because conservative does not include voting or supporting a man with Don's track record. Lie to yourself all you like. Nor does it come with hyphenation. Slapping 'realist' on anything does not change a single fact on the ground.

The only people lying to themselves are those who believe a right wing conservative ideologue will be elected POTUS now or in the foreseeable future. Realism... you can live in fantasyland if you choose.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
No right wing conservative ideologue is going to win now or in the foreseeable future.

Are you a Democrat or just a liberal? 

*hmmmm*
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus