Author Topic: RNC's Priebus: Anti-Trump, Third Party Efforts a 'Suicide Mission'  (Read 20128 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: RNC's Priebus: Anti-Trump, Third Party Efforts a 'Suicide Mission'
« Reply #250 on: May 16, 2016, 01:55:47 pm »
All right!!!  Frank, Bill, and Once  Pay up.  I called it!   

:broc: :cheerlead: :woohoo: :lotsosmileys:

Betting on whether A-Hert ends up on someones ignore list is like betting on whether the sun will rise in the east.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #251 on: May 16, 2016, 02:04:02 pm »
And, let's be clear - nominating Trump was the real suicide mission. After all, #NeverTrump was pretty darn clear about their intent from the get-go. The name even has the word "Never" in it.

And yet, a bunch of people still thought, "Hey! This is a good idea! Let's rally behind this buffoon!"

No sir/mam.

What #nevertrump did was save the trouble of painting a big "A" on all your chests.

Don't look now, but the Republican Party has been blown up already.  It's Trump's Party now.

The entire presidential election process has been celebritized...starting with Bill Clinton and his saxaphone on Late Show TV back in 1992.

Donald Trump is the Master of Celebrity.

Oh....and he's a Entrepreneur and a Capitalist.   :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #252 on: May 16, 2016, 02:06:57 pm »
Priebus has already turned into a Trump throne-sniffer:

.@Reince on Trump not releasing his tax returns: "I would not be surprised if people do not care."

He should resign.

Resign from "what" exactly? 

Man's gotta eat and provide....

You grow more frantic by the day, Sink!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #253 on: May 16, 2016, 02:14:42 pm »
No sir/mam.

What #nevertrump did was save the trouble of painting a big "A" on all your chests.

Don't look now, but the Republican Party has been blown up already.  It's Trump's Party now.

The entire presidential election process has been celebritized...starting with Bill Clinton and his saxaphone on Late Show TV back in 1992.

Donald Trump is the Master of Celebrity.

Oh....and he's a Entrepreneur and a Capitalist.   :laugh:

Without a doubt the GOP has already been blown up; that's been the plan since the day Donny announced his campaign.  I'll give you Trump is an entrepreneur (Daddy's millions) and a capitalist, but he's also a narcissistic demagogue with a vulgar mouth who doesn't have a freakin' clue about how a Republic is run nor any in depth knowledge about the Constitution.

#Never Trump
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #254 on: May 16, 2016, 02:15:33 pm »
  If you goons hurt me or my family, you won't get away with it.

Put down the bong and back away slowly.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #255 on: May 16, 2016, 02:18:07 pm »

So why do you demand the loyalty of the NeverTrumps?   I signed up to be a Republican, not the loyal foot soldier of the alt-right.   

You own this turd sandwich;  take the bong hits you need to choke it down.   
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 02:21:53 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #256 on: May 16, 2016, 02:21:06 pm »
I'll put my conservatism up against anybody who votes for a liberal like Trump.

But what about your patriotism and love of the Constitution as written? 

What about a Supreme Court antithetical with "Conservatism"?

:whistle:

"Vanity!   My favorite sin!" ...  Lucifer

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #257 on: May 16, 2016, 02:23:10 pm »

You demand that I ally myself with the alt-right and consider that "patriotism"?    The Trumpsters can go to hell. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Half Vast Conspiracy

« Reply #258 on: May 16, 2016, 02:36:01 pm »

Republican National Committee head Reince Priebus declared Sunday the anti-Donald Trump Republicans' effort to launch a third-party bid for the White House is a "suicide mission."

@mystery-ak

True.  We used to say, "Better Dead than Red"

Perhaps we should now say, "Better Dead than...Orange?"

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #259 on: May 16, 2016, 03:05:09 pm »

One more time I will ask you to provide even one scrap of actual evidence that would make me believe a Trump SCOTUS nominee would be a bit better than a Clintoon nominee!  Anything will do but it must be REAL evidence and not your feeling!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

A-Lert

« Reply #260 on: May 16, 2016, 07:28:53 pm »
No, but I drank Genessee for years. Which I imagine has a similarly toxic source of flavor.

That explains it.  :silly:

A-Lert

« Reply #261 on: May 16, 2016, 07:34:42 pm »
A-Lert is the other one and it/she/he is another pesky fly ignored.

Poor baby. Not treated well at FR and now you find people who disagree with your opinions here. Life is tough, isn't it.  000hehehehe