Author Topic: Children as young as THREE convinced they are born in the wrong body: Toddlers are among 1,500 under-16s sent to a 'transgender identity clinic'  (Read 504 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3590175/Children-young-THREE-convinced-born-wrong-body-Toddlers-1-500-16s-sent-transgender-identity-clinic.html

Children as young as three were among the 1,419 under-16s given support
That's an increase from the 697 children in 2014/15 who attended clinics
Drugs can be prescribed to children who believe they are in wrong body 
Boss of North London clinic, Dr Carmichael, said rise was unprecedented

Just what exactly is their goal on this?

Offline goatprairie

Three year olds? I'm calling bs on this. I would bet a great majority of these confused children have parents who are exceptionally liberal in their politics. I have no proof other than anecdotal evidence.
It's just that there are many thousands of nutty parents who would like to "fundamentally change" (where have we heard that phrase?) everything about the U.S. and people in general.  Too many stories of ultra-feminist women who want to "prove" there's no difference between the sexes except what society teaches. I strongly suspect these types are behind all the "transgendered" children.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 09:51:53 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Three year olds? I calling bs on this.

:amen: How in the world do children of 3 years old articulate that they are transgender and are in the wrong body?  ouuuuuuu that makes my blood pressure go up!  :facepalm2:

Offline oldmomster

It's the mommies - looking to 'distinguish' themselves from the pack. they want their 15 minutes of fame, their agonized facebook posts about their troubled child.

motherhood traits have been bred out of that generation.  they eat their own.