Author Topic: Crossing the Line: How Donald Trump behaved with women in Private  (Read 14415 times)

Wingnut

Re: Crossing the Line: How Donald Trump behaved with women in Private
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2016, 11:53:08 pm »

Well, we know trump is ok with how Mike Tyson behaved with women.

My curiosity is just how many time Trump Jet landed at Jeff Epstein's ..Pedo Island.

A-Lert

« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2016, 12:06:54 am »
I wasn't attempting to sound superior.  That's your schtick. 

I was simply stating that I wouldn't let him in my house because he's not to be trusted.  Nor would I put myself in such a position to be employed by such a cad.  It would be a nightmare that I would not want to experience.

Sorry that I replied to you.  I did know better.  It was just hard for me to believe you believed the tripe you were peddling.  I still don't believe it, but say what you will...  I've said all I intend to say on the matter.

Your choice and your opinion. Mine is every bit as valid as yours. That you and your holier-than-thou comrades from FR are offended is just too bad. This is NOT an anti/neverTrump forum. If you were expecting an echo chamber, you're going to be very disappointed.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2016, 01:01:16 am »
Where did THAT come from?  Holier-than-thou?  Expecting an echo chamber?

What, pray tell, about my statement that I don't believe you believe Trump isn't a cad, made those thoughts pop into your head?  I'm certainly not offended. 

I already stated that I don't feel superior to you.  I will admit that I feel superior to those on FR.  I do have at least two functioning synapses which is more than I can say about those folks.  They can't have a discussion without behaving like hyenas. This tells me their brains have not fully developed, but I digress...

I certainly do not expect an echo chamber nor do I wish this to be an anti-Trump site.  An echo chamber would be a bore.  I like to read other's opinions and think about them as long as they are thoughtful.  Childish diatribes I do not.  Once I witness such, the poster goes on ignore for a while to get a break from what I perceive to be annoyance.  I cleared out the list this afternoon, but I believe I may have been precipitate in that decision. 

Bless your heart, maybe you are having a bad day.  I certainly woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning myself.  Headache and fever.  A sinus pill has worked wonders and I now feel much better.   Perhaps you are suffering a malady that some medication might be beneficial to help you as well. If you are feeling unwell, I hope you are better soon.

Do you kill snakes for a living?  Just wondering.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2016, 01:02:45 am »
So what Democrat?

#neverHillary

How does it feel to be an object of ridicule? 

I've never been a Democrat in my life. You, however, support a man who was a Democrat until the day before yesterday and who has been a Democrat most of his life.

The dung heap that Trump is building continues to grow and grow.  Get used to the smell/  We're going to rub your nose in it when Trump loses.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2016, 01:04:08 am »
Add one more to the list; Trump is a male chauvinist pig.

#NeverTrump
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Wingnut

« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2016, 01:10:00 am »
Do you kill snakes for a living?  Just wondering.

If she does I hope she can dispose of our two residents Trump snakes  Nag and Nagaina...

A-Lert

« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2016, 01:31:03 am »
Where did THAT come from?  Holier-than-thou?  Expecting an echo chamber?

What, pray tell, about my statement that I don't believe you believe Trump isn't a cad, made those thoughts pop into your head?  I'm certainly not offended. 

I already stated that I don't feel superior to you.  I will admit that I feel superior to those on FR.  I do have at least two functioning synapses which is more than I can say about those folks.  They can't have a discussion without behaving like hyenas. This tells me their brains have not fully developed, but I digress...

Like this?  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,202939.msg883987/topicseen.html#msg883987

Pages: 1 ... 289 290 291 [292]

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2016, 01:32:14 am »
How does it feel to be an object of ridicule? 

I've never been a Democrat in my life. You, however, support a man who was a Democrat until the day before yesterday and who has been a Democrat most of his life.

The dung heap that Trump is building continues to grow and grow.  Get used to the smell/  We're going to rub your nose in it when Trump loses.
Ridicule is only effective if the person doing it is respected. I have no respect for Hillary supporters pretending to be conservatives.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2016, 01:37:38 am »
Why no @driftdiver I do not.  I do smash several scorpions with gusto on a daily basis that creep under my doorway.  If left unsmashed, they crawl into our product and might ruin our business and way of life.  It's a duty to smash them.  I'm not vicious though.  Whyever do you ask?   :whistle:

Isn't Riki tiki Tavi the name of that snake killing mongoose.   

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2016, 01:43:15 am »
Your choice and your opinion. Mine is every bit as valid as yours. That you and your holier-than-thou comrades from FR are offended is just too bad. This is NOT an anti/neverTrump forum. If you were expecting an echo chamber, you're going to be very disappointed.

What she doesn't realize, perhaps, is that there are about a dozen Trump supporters in some level of hibernation.

They long decided to let the votes speak for themselves, rather then get into arguments and flame wars...thus upsetting 'The House'.

Once he wins in Cleveland, we'll 'see' just how interested they are in civil discussions.    :whistle:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Wingnut

« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2016, 01:45:57 am »
It's going to take more than a mongoose to get those two, unfortunately.  It will take a mob of them, I fear.

A mob that wants him inthe WH.  I would not put Trump in charge of snake control in Ireland.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2016, 01:48:00 am »
What she doesn't realize, perhaps, is that there are about a dozen Trump supporters in some level of hibernation.

They long decided to let the votes speak for themselves, rather then get into arguments and flame wars...thus upsetting 'The House'.

Once he wins in Cleveland, we'll 'see' just how interested they are in civil discussions.    :whistle:

Let's see if Trump can have a civil discussion first.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2016, 01:48:25 am »

He's won.  He's the nominee.  He has no money, no strategy, no staff in states, but he's won.

What are you waiting for?  It's not going to get any easier after July.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2016, 01:56:58 am »
It's going to take more than a mongoose to get those two, unfortunately.  It will take a mob of them, I fear.
I think we may need a honey badger for that.

(language warning)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Wingnut

« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2016, 02:14:40 am »
Let's see if Trump can have a civil discussion first.

Trump doesn't know the meaning of the word 'Civil'.... but then he doesn't know the meaning of most words.

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2016, 12:48:50 pm »
Trump doesn't know the meaning of the word 'Civil'.... but then he doesn't know the meaning of most words.

True, but he can hire people to choose words for him.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline elhombrelibre

« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2016, 02:36:20 pm »
Trump:  “I know words, I have the best words. I have the best, but there is no better word than stupid.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2016, 05:01:22 pm »
I can't believe all this!

Trump likes women! News Flash!

Trump did grow up over the years. Yes he loves beautiful women. But now in his older years, it is love from afar.

He is not the the lion he was in his youth

I see gorgeous guys a lot younger than myself but I dont want to sleep with them!  But I can say it!   I am married, and my husband laughs!

If you can't laugh then you have a serious insecurity problem.

Are you seriously comparing your telling your husband you appreciate attractive men with Trump's being an adulterous, amoral misogynistic, degrader of women???

Gimme a break Repub!   And open your eyes to the gutter creep you think ought to be President of the United States.....   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2016, 05:29:42 pm »
If threads had avatars  . . . .      :smokin:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2016, 05:42:07 pm »
If threads had avatars  . . . .      :smokin:

Nah.  This  would be more appropriate:

Wingnut

« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2016, 06:38:39 pm »
Nah.  This  would be more appropriate:

When I see that.  I think of this....

hey rocky watch me pull an election out of my a$$
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 06:39:26 pm by Wingnut »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2016, 06:58:35 pm »
Funny how people support disgusting behavior when they fall in love with a reprobate.

And then have the gall to call those who demand character in a candidate "church ladies."

The human psyche is a fascinating thing........ and in some quite transparent.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2016, 07:03:29 pm »
Funny how people support disgusting behavior when they fall in love with a reprobate.

And then have the gall to call those who demand character in a candidate "church ladies."

The human psyche is a fascinating thing........ and in some quite transparent.
You did know the NYC article lied and was called on their lies by at least one or more of the women interviewed. In other words the Source that created this narrative by lying about what the people interviewed said. It was a story they wanted and when the facts did not fit the story they made them up.

So holster the outrage, its based on a NYT lie.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2016, 07:10:16 pm »
You did know the NYC article lied and was called on their lies by at least one or more of the women interviewed. In other words the Source that created this narrative by lying about what the people interviewed said. It was a story they wanted and when the facts did not fit the story they made them up.

So holster the outrage, its based on a NYT lie.

This is what bugs me about getting a nominee I can't stand....

When the Democrat media organs start up with the smears, I find myself in the unenviable position of being forced to defend a total douche.  Happened with McPain, happened with Romney, now it's bound to happen with Trump.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut

« Reply #99 on: May 24, 2016, 07:19:32 pm »
The fact remains what we have running for potus is a gross perverted and deranged little man.   The stuff he says is a  vile verbal cocktail of oozin slime that his faithful followers lap up like gruel fed to sows.