Author Topic: Ben Sasse under fire  (Read 9054 times)

Bill Cipher

Re: Ben Sasse under fire
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2016, 02:56:19 am »
Hypocrites. Does it seem familiar? Did you not recognize the same crap you use to attack Trump (old news, association, innuendo, etc.) being used against you? Hows it feel?  This is no different then the attacks $neverTrump has been using. Does it anger you. Welcome to what you do everyday.

/snicker

grow up.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2016, 02:57:24 am »
Hypocrites. Does it seem familiar? Did you not recognize the same crap you use to attack Trump (old news, association, innuendo, etc.) being used against you? Hows it feel?  This is no different then the attacks $neverTrump has been using. Does it anger you. Welcome to what you do everyday.

The stuff we put up about Trump is CURRENT.  The John Miller-fantasy-boy happened a while ago, but Trump denied it was him when he ADMITTED it was him back in 1991. 

You Trumpkins are so funny.  Your Donald is a weirdo, inventing fantasy friends to talk about his sex life, a pervert, sucking up to Jeffrey Epstein, and an inveterate liar. Yet you still support him, even when he says nothing he stands for means anything; they're all "suggestions."

And you wonder why we laugh at you.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2016, 02:59:14 am »
The stuff we put up about Trump is CURRENT.  The John Miller-fantasy-boy happened a while ago, but Trump denied it was him when he ADMITTED it was him back in 1991. 

You Trumpkins are so funny.  Your Donald is a weirdo, inventing fantasy friends to talk about his sex life, a pervert, sucking up to Jeffrey Epstein, and an inveterate liar. Yet you still support him, even when he says nothing he stands for means anything; they're all "suggestions."

And you wonder why we laugh at you.

Sink you are the worst for posting stuff decades old to attack Trump.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2016, 03:00:21 am »
Come on guys you know better...please stay on topic.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2016, 03:02:37 am »

The very thread were on is decades-old nonsense against Ben Sasse.

Do you think before you post?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2016, 03:04:13 am »

Hey tinfoil hat. This is a current story. It is finally hitting the MSM.

BTW, is there any Statuet of Limitation on lying about who you are and what you are saying when you are a Presidential candidate?

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2016, 11:10:59 am »
We have already established that Trump has not substantially changed since the early 1980s. So yes, the decades-old stuff, like it or not, is still relevant.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2016, 11:16:51 am »
And now we've moved to another Trump tactic: the victim card. When we use the truth, his own words and statements, to highlight what kind of a man Donald Trump really is, the Trump base simply cries "you're the real bullies!"

How many times have you claimed anything we've said was "agitprop?" All the while, you're posting stuff from blatant shills like Gatewaypundit, without any sense of irony!

All you're trying to do is discredit anyone who dares question Trump, whether it's Sen. Sasse or some loner like me.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2016, 11:27:19 am »
Let me just throw this out here.

I hate doing this, but I don't know how else to explain it.

Playboys, like Trump was on his younger days, like voluptuous women not flat chested girls.

Any psychiatrist will tell you, that is not a trait of a paedophile.

I won't even say Clinton fits that profile.

Most paedophiles are very awkward around real Women!

My Stepdaughter, who is an expert in this explained it to me.

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2016, 11:56:16 am »
Throwing mud at Sasse to discredit him is shameful.  THIS is why i cannot vote for Trump.  He is a sleazebag.

No one is throwing anything at Sasse

Only that third party will only exacerbate the dem agenda!!!

Bill Cipher

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2016, 12:31:17 pm »
No one is throwing anything at Sasse

Only that third party will only exacerbate the dem agenda!!!

Donald Trump IS part of the dem agenda, as anyone who actually cared about facts and Trump's history would know. 

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2016, 01:04:55 pm »
Donald Trump IS part of the dem agenda, as anyone who actually cared about facts and Trump's history would know.
Not so Tonto!
The dems how no clue how to stop Trump

They are dumbfounded, as they see nothing has stuck so far.

you see, Trump is an open book,even with the media lies and obfuscations  nothing sticks!

OPEN BOOK!
We all know his imperfections but at least they aren't hidden, like most of the politicians   

We have all followed Trump for 40+years!

He is the real deal!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2016, 01:09:40 pm »
Not so Tonto!

you see, Trump is an open book,even with the media lies and obfuscations  nothing sticks!

OPEN BOOK!
We all know his imperfections but at least they aren't hidden, like most of the politicians   

He is the real deal!

Donald J. Trump is an integral part of the Soros/Clintoon crime syndicate whether or not you ever realize the fact!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

geronl

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2016, 01:11:00 pm »
—solely because Sasse opposes Donald Trump.

That is their only metric. If Kim Jong-Un praised Trump, FReepers would probably become N Korea in a heartbeat.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2016, 01:20:32 pm »
Not so Tonto!

OPEN BOOK!

He is the real deal!

:bigsilly:

Put down the koolaid for a bit and come back to your senses, "Tonta".

The only real deal about Trump is his past, which amply proves his crony capitalist liberalism. The fact that you can't even acknowledge that puts the lie to your claim you've been following Trump for 40+ years.

As far as dealing with Trump goes, they know quite well how to cut him off at the knees and they've begun to do so now that it's clear he's the nominee.  There is already an ad I've heard about with a woman who is a Jew who just barely escaped with her life from Tehran saying that she knows from experience what happens when people like Donald Trump, with their hatred for people who aren't like them, get into power.  Your God Donnie handed them that one on a silver platter.  And there's a lot more to come. 

You seem to be mistaking silence for dumbfounded; that's a dangerous mistake to make.  They haven't unleashed their attacks yet because they had no reason until now to waste resources attacking someone who might not even be the nominee.  Now that he's the presumptive nominee, they'll begin spending serious bucks unleashing all the broadsides he's freely handed to them.   
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 01:21:56 pm by Bill Cipher »

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2016, 01:23:53 pm »
Donald J. Trump is an integral part of the Soros/Clintoon crime syndicate whether or not you ever realize the fact!

With all due respect,that is a fallacy propagated By the media and the dems, and tbe anti trumps, lap it up....so sad **nononono*

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2016, 01:27:33 pm »
With all due respect,that is a fallacy propagated By the media and the dems, and tbe anti trumps, lap it up....so sad **nononono*

With all due respect ignoring the FACTS and the EVIDENCE will never change a thing! George Soros and the Clintoons  OWN Donald J. Trump!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Bill Cipher

« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2016, 01:27:47 pm »

With all due respect you don't have a clue and have assiduously and pointedly ignored all the facts of Trump's past and all of his liberal positions and crony capitalism.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2016, 01:29:14 pm »
Bookmark.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2016, 01:46:59 pm »
With all due respect you don't have a clue and have assiduously and pointedly ignored all the facts of Trump's past and all of his liberal positions and crony capitalism.
There are pretty much two candidates left, and you seem to forget about, Benghazi, emails, people dying, as well as 24 years of lies and deaths attributed to Bill and Hill.......

But you want to discuss, Trumps  indiscretions about nothing,when Bill and Hill compromised national security??? **nononono* **nononono*

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2016, 01:57:12 pm »
There are pretty much two candidates left, and you seem to forget about, Benghazi, emails, people dying, as well as 24 years of lies and deaths attributed to Bill and Hill.......

But you want to discuss, Trumps  indiscretions about nothing,when Bill and Hill compromised national security??? **nononono* **nononono*

Yes, yes they do.  And BJ's bride thanks them.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2016, 02:01:18 pm »

Typical Trumster tactic! Don't like the question. Change the subject!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2016, 02:12:18 pm »
Typical Trumster tactic! Don't like the question. Change the subject!

That is not a tactic, it is the truth...

This is not a typical election, this is a fight for our freedom and our country.
I am sorry for you that it is Trump.
Just as I would be sorry for me if it was Cruz. But I would be able to stand with Cruz to save our country!

ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN HILLARY!!!!!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2016, 02:14:12 pm »
That is not a tactic, it is the truth...

This is not a typical election, this is a fight for our freedom and our country.
I am sorry for you that it is Trump.
Just as I would be sorry for me if it was Cruz. But I would be able to stand with Cruz to save our country!

ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN HILLARY!!!!!

Trump=Hillary! They are one in the same!  Heads they win! Tails we loose!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2016, 02:14:43 pm »

BS. Trump has consistently been pro-American for decades, Soros and his #neverTrump surrogates are solidly anti-American- aka open borders, Muslim invasion, 3rd world economy.. etc. The closest comparison is they are competitors, not allies. Trump has a vested interest in preserving America for his family, Soros makes money out of destroying countries, They are in the same economic societal circles but polar opposite in agendas.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17