Author Topic: ‘I Give Up. Call Me on My Home #’: New Emails Show Clinton Abandoned Secure Line for Home Phone  (Read 500 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
‘I Give Up. Call Me on My Home #’: New Emails Show Clinton Abandoned Secure Line for Home Phone
The Blaze
Oliver Darcy
Hillary Clinton abandoned a secure line in 2009 when she experienced technical problems and opted to use her home phone instead, emails released Thursday reveal.

An email conversation obtained by conservative non-profit Judicial Watch through an open records request shows Clinton had trouble connecting with her then-chief of staff Cheryl Mills.

“I called some time ago to do a secure call with you — call them and ask them to try the connection,” Mills wrote Clinton in February 2009 after the two had trouble connecting.

“I give up. Call me on my home #,” Clinton replied.

“Just did – no answer,” Mills wrote back.

It was unclear if the two ever did connect on the phone. A spokesperson for her campaign did not respond to a request for comment from TheBlaze Thursday evening.

Nevertheless, Clinton’s critics used the new emails to hammer the former secretary of state....

The nation owes Nixon an apology.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour