Author Topic: Cruz: Those who bolstered Trump 'will bear that responsibility going forward'  (Read 122347 times)

Offline runnerrunner

Cruz was one of the biggest backers of trump.

Offline RetBobbyMI

How do you figure THAT????

Cruz was really trying to be respectful early on, until Trump started being his normal disgraceful self and spread his filth on everyone else.  Cruz was never a "backer" of Trump.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Cruz was really trying to be respectful early on, until Trump started being his normal disgraceful self and spread his filth on everyone else.  Cruz was never a "backer" of Trump.

Cruz did say very supportive things about Trump early on, unfortunately.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

He said nice things about most of the candidates.  By that rationale, he's also a Carson supporter.

Offline unknown

You are so right. One thing possitive living way out here in the Pacific NW, is long before our polls close, the election has been decided by the East Coast and Mid West. So I carry no guilt writting in a candidate, and I will sleep well for the next 4 years that I had no part in electing him or her.

Ya, feels kinda good doesn't it. I also live in a state where all but two counties vote R. So I usually vote Constitution party. People elsewhere need to make some difficult decisions.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Henry Noel

The fraud has proven there is no lie so great, so ridiculous, so outrageous, so idiotic ally obviously untrue that the fraud will not utter it.  Thus, "Sen. Cruz' father was involved with Lee Harvey Oswald."

I put nothing past the lying liberal fraud.

He only did it so he could win the nomination and save the country.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
He only did it so he could win the nomination and save the country.

Oh.  Well, that's OK then.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

No he wasn't.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 03:57:01 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

HonestJohn

That's been photoshopped.

No it hasn't @HonestJohn.   There's a whole series of these pictures from an event a few months back.  Google "Trump and Cruz" and you can see them all. 

Here's another one:

Offline runnerrunner

He said trump was was awesome. He's a hypocrite. Why did trump have to attack him personally before he turned.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 04:40:31 pm by runnerrunner »

Offline runnerrunner

No it hasn't @HonestJohn.   There's a whole series of these pictures from an event a few months back.  Google "Trump and Cruz" and you can see them all. 

Here's another one:

Exactly.

HonestJohn

Here's another one:

The original picture posted has a heavy black line outlining Cruz's face.  That's a hallmark of a photoshopped edit.  Most likely, someone placed Cruz's face as an overlay over someone else.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 05:21:19 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline runnerrunner

The original picture posted has a heavy black line outlining Cruz's face.  That's a hallmark of a photoshopped edit.  Most likely, someone placed Cruz's face as an overlay over someone else.
Stop making excuses. He backed trump because he thought Trump would be gone by Super Tuesday.

**nononono*

Stop making excuses. He backed trump because he thought Trump would be gone by Super Tuesday.

:thumbsup3:

HonestJohn

Excuses... excuses...

I've pointed out the problem in your post.  Apologize or prove it wrong.

Offline runnerrunner

People are ridiculous. Cruz is not and never will be clean.Trump won fair and square.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 05:41:02 pm by runnerrunner »

Offline runnerrunner

Excuses... excuses...

I've pointed out the problem in your post.  Apologize or prove it wrong.

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/675360299747184640

HonestJohn

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/675360299747184640

And this has exactly what to do with a picture being photoshopped?

Your inability to respond to the point raised has earned you an ignore.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 05:49:29 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline ArneFufkin

McCain was my last. Never again. I voted for him to get Palin. Clearly that was a bad idea/Mistake. All it did was ensure that they run a 'Romeny' in 12 and keep the cycle going..

I understand your anger and sense of betrayal Norm.  I honestly do.

But, as unsavory as Romney was to small-government, Constitution-fealty conservatives ... he was exponentially better than the treacherous Marxist we've suffered under for eight long years.

Reagan famously said:   Die-hard conservatives thought that if I couldn't get everything I asked for, I should jump off the cliff with the flag flying-go down in flames. No, if I can get 70 or 80 percent of what it is I'm trying to get ... I'll take that and then continue to try to get the rest in the future.

Made sense then - and it makes sense now.

Offline RoosGirl

I understand your anger and sense of betrayal Norm.  I honestly do.

But, as unsavory as Romney was to small-government, Constitution-fealty conservatives ... he was exponentially better than the treacherous Marxist we've suffered under for eight long years.

Reagan famously said:   Die-hard conservatives thought that if I couldn't get everything I asked for, I should jump off the cliff with the flag flying-go down in flames. No, if I can get 70 or 80 percent of what it is I'm trying to get ... I'll take that and then continue to try to get the rest in the future.

Made sense then - and it makes sense now.

My problem with that, and I'm sure Norm will see it his own special way, is that we've gotten to a point where the republicans are only slightly "right" of the democrats, but in the grand scheme of things still moving us left instead of back towards a more traditional constitutional path.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Agreed.  Washington is a disaster.  Working to insert conservatives from the ground up is the key.

I was always driven by the idea of "Lead by Example"  I would start at the top and offer up a good Conservative for President.  Its hard to go ground up when Republicans are folding and voting for a dud like Trump.  If he gets into office people are going to start dropping off the Republican party.  Ground up are the folding in the case of Trump and it could mark the death of our party.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline roamer_1

According to Romney's record - I would challenge that statement.
And at least the way it is, all of what happened is hung mainly on the democrat's neck.