Author Topic: Cruz: Those who bolstered Trump 'will bear that responsibility going forward'  (Read 122256 times)

Offline olde north church

“The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over”

-Joseph Göbbels-

"I am the ONLY 'Constitutional Conservative' seemed to worked well on the lemmings".  They are still clinging to it.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Trump has correctly stated "It's not the CONSERVATIVE PARTY it's the Republican Party.".
Cruz's words say conservative, his actions prove others.  His disciples follow the "Hands over ears 'LA, LA, LA' I can't hear you" play.

Okay, assuming you're correct, neither one of them is conservative -- the only difference is that Trump admits it.

I don't see how that makes Trump any more appealing to conservative voters deciding whether or not to support him.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 04:54:10 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline skeeter

How you coming with those well-established Cruz lies? There must be dozens. Lets see them.

Offline Victoria33

Sometimes it's better to 'ignore' someone than to try have a discussion with someone who is lost and has their head buried in the sand.

I ignored such "lost...head buried in sand" attack people on TOS and use the "ignore" feature here for such people.  It is counterproductive to waste thought and typing time on those who are set in their way.  Plus, those conversations tend to lead to, "You are (put whatever attack word here you want)". 

When you see the first, "You are....", if it is derogatory about YOU and not your post, there is no use in continuing since they have reached their personal attack mode. 

The truth is, they cannot read your mind, only you can do that, so what they say after, "YOU are..." and it is derogatory, is not true since only you know what is in your mind.

Posters would do well to stick to facts and stop personal attacks, which usually start with, "You are...".
@Bigun
@CatherineofAragon
@kartographer
@mystery-ak

Offline Suppressed

this irrefutable proof Cruz camp lied.

Elsewhere, you claim that "Cruz lied".

And then give links that show neither.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I know.  It's hard to understand why...

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Trump has correctly stated "It's not the CONSERVATIVE PARTY it's the Republican Party."

And who exactly do you think the base of the Republican Party is?

Cruz's words say conservative, his actions prove others.  His disciples follow the "Hands over ears 'LA, LA, LA' I can't hear you" play.

You still have failed to show where he's lied...oh and you left this running.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
"I am the ONLY 'Constitutional Conservative' seemed to worked well on the lemmings".  They are still clinging to it.

And you have continually failed to show where Cruz isn't a Constitutional Conservative.

Makes you wonder who the real lemming is.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Mechanicos

Yet the links prove that the Lie Carson was dropping out and the Voicemails from the Cruz campaign show the deception originated with the Cruz Camp. Not CNN not anybody else. You can do the three monkeys all you want Its Proven he lied about Carson dropping out and then lied about CNN as the source of it.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Yet the links prove that the Lie Carson was dropping out and the Voicemails from the Cruz campaign show the deception originated with the Cruz Camp. Not CNN not anybody else. You can do the three monkeys all you want Its Proven he lied about Carson dropping out and then lied about CNN as the source of it.
Carson himself put out the original message, not Cruz, not his associates, not even CNN.

He was the one that purposely worded it vaguely. If anyone was lying it was Carson himself.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline skeeter

Its spot the fallacy time, boys & girls.

Offline Mechanicos

Carson himself put out the original message, not Cruz, not his associates, not even CNN.

He was the one that purposely worded it vaguely. If anyone was lying it was Carson himself.
As PROVEN neither Carson or CNN put out the message he was dropping out. Only the Cruz camp made that part up from what was said by Carson and CNN.  Kinda like #neverTrump does with anything Trump says - they make things up to fit their narraitive. Really, now that facts are out Cruz people cannot rebut that Cruz lied In Iowa about Carson dropping out.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline skeeter

As PROVEN neither Carson or CNN put out the message he was dropping out. Only the Cruz camp made that part up from what was said by Carson and CNN.  Kinda like #neverTrump does with anything Trump says - they make things up to fit their narraitive. Really, now that facts are out Cruz people cannot rebut that Cruz lied In Iowa about Carson dropping out.

And yet you haven't proved that Cruz lied at all.

Tedious.

Offline Mechanicos

And yet you haven't proved that Cruz lied at all.

Tedious.
Yeah its proven that Cruz was the origin of the lie Carson dropped out. You can deny that all you want. Others can read the documents and listen to the voice-mails and make up their own mind. In fact they did, which is why your boy was in last place so much ....

Offline skeeter

Yeah its proven that Cruz was the origin of the lie Carson dropped out. You can deny that all you want. Others can read the documents and listen to the voice-mails and make up their own mind. In fact they did, which is why your boy was in last place so much ....

Thanks, I'll continue to live in a world not of the Trump campaign's making.

As far as your last sentence is concerned, save the schoolyard taunts for the kids cutting across your front lawn.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
See, it's not enough that the King Presumptive no longer has opposition - those that do not kiss his ring must be bullied, intimidated, beaten, threatened, destroyed, and assassinated very publicly by Trump's Squadrisi.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline skeeter

See, it's not enough that the King Presumptive no longer has opposition - those that do not kiss his ring must be bullied, intimidated, beaten, threatened, destroyed, and assassinated very publicly by Trump's Squadrisi.

Their lies cannot stand. They will need to be opposed as long as they continue to tell them.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Their lies cannot stand. They will need to be opposed as long as they continue to tell them.

And they say the same about Cruz and anyone who dared to support him.  It will never stop.

Not until we all bend the knee to Trump - or are silenced by myriad means in every public medium there is.

Because their real enemy is not Hillary or the Marxist Left, but those Conservatives they have stated are 'traitors' for refusing to bow to their king presumptive.

Trump is doing the job the Marxist Left could never get away with: wiping out actual Conservatism in total, and redefining it to become what he and his hordes says Conservatism is.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 05:59:38 pm by INVAR »

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Mechanicos

Offline GrouchoTex

I saw the thing CNN put out live, while it happened.
My wife and I were eating at a Mexican restaurant.
They had the sound on and closed captioning at the same time.
I turned to my wife and said, "Wow, it looks like Carson is dropping out".
The way it was reported had that conclusion.
As one of the reporters put it, and echoed by the 2nd, Carson's behavior was "very unusual".
BTW, has anyone found just one Carson supporter who changed their vote based on this?
I still haven't heard about one, just one.

Offline Mechanicos

As one of the reporters put it, and echoed by the 2nd, Carson's behavior was "very unusual".
BTW, has anyone found just one Carson supporter who changed their vote based on this?
The Breitbart url lays it out with evidence in a time line. It originated with Cruz. Not CNN or Carson. That's documented.

Offline GrouchoTex

The Breitbart url lays it out with evidence in a time line. It originated with Cruz. Not CNN or Carson. That's documented.
Cruz people took the snapshot of the live broadcast.
I know, because I got the tweet send out by them, but I had already seen it on CNN.
Rubio actually suggested it first, roughly one hour before the CNN report, but that didn't make the news.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Cruz people took the snapshot of the live broadcast.
I know, because I got the tweet send out by them, but I had already seen it on CNN.
Rubio actually suggested it first, roughly one hour before the CNN report, but that didn't make the news.

Irrelevant.  The truth is whatever Trump's Squadrisi say it is. They will provide inconclusive links and make definitive statements to bolster their claims.

Shut up, sit down and admit you are a liar for daring to speak against what Trump's mob has decreed took place by the evil and scheming Cruz.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Who are you going to believe - your lying eyes or the anti-Cruzers? 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Irrelevant.  The truth is whatever Trump's Squadrisi say it is. They will provide inconclusive links and make definitive statements to bolster their claims.

Shut up, sit down and admit you are a liar for daring to speak against what Trump's mob has decreed took place by the evil and scheming Cruz.

Like Mech said earlier...we are the enemy.