Author Topic: Cruz: Those who bolstered Trump 'will bear that responsibility going forward'  (Read 122467 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

http://www.cruz.senate.gov/files/documents/Bills/20140717_Stop_Obamas_Amnesty_Act.pdf

“The staggering conditions that children are being subjected to are a direct result of the amnesty that President Obama illegally and unilaterally enacted in 2012, which caused the number of unaccompanied minors to skyrocket . . . The only way to stop the border crisis is to stop President Obama’s amnesty.”

-Ted Cruz, 15 July 2014

But hey, why let 'truth' get in the way of a good Cruz bash, eh?

:patriot:

Offline Mechanicos

LOL. Its a direct QUOTE, in context, from Donald of Orange himself.

You folks are too much.
A quote on TACTICS is not a change of position. Stop substituting one for the other.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Mechanicos

:patriot:
Words vs Fruit of the Tree.
He pushed Amnesty for Illegals and gave gifts to them at the border. His Wife is an author of the Elites plan to create the North American union. Those actions are consistent with the articulated NAU plan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXcYCwaBKnQ&app=desktop
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Online libertybele

We keep giving you books of evidence Teddy lied but all #neverTrump does is eats the covers.

:banghead:

...hmm... books of evidence. Really?  This is becoming comical. Which books might those be?  Art of the Deal?  The only 'evidence' of Cruz lies are Trump talking points. Trump lies...he himself stated that he could  stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn't lose voters.  Now, what flavour of kool-aid did you drink again?   :silly: ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep****

Yes, those that bolstered Trump will bear that responsibility going forward; including his supporters.  Funny, how you can tell a lot about somebody by the company they keep.  I stand with Cruz!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 03:25:02 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Mechanicos

...hmm... books of evidence. Really?  This is becoming comical. Which books might those be?  Art of the Deal?  The only 'evidence' of Cruz lies are Trump talking points. Trump lies...he himself stated that he could  stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn't lose voters.  Now, what flavour of kool-aid did you drink again?   :silly: ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep****

Yes, those that bolstered Trump will bear that responsibility going forward; including his supporters.  Funny, how you can tell a lot about somebody by the company they keep.  I stand with Cruz!
We can start with the well documented evidence Cruz lied in Iowa re Carson. I know you have seen that and ignored it.

Online libertybele

http://www.cruz.senate.gov/files/documents/Bills/20140717_Stop_Obamas_Amnesty_Act.pdf

“The staggering conditions that children are being subjected to are a direct result of the amnesty that President Obama illegally and unilaterally enacted in 2012, which caused the number of unaccompanied minors to skyrocket . . . The only way to stop the border crisis is to stop President Obama’s amnesty.”

-Ted Cruz, 15 July 2014

But hey, why let 'truth' get in the way of a good Cruz bash, eh?

:patriot: :patriot:  Funny how the Trump supporters are clinging to any hope of Trump actually being above board on any issue...oh that's right as Donny stated, they are merely 'suggestions' on the issues. :silly: :silly:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Victoria33

They gave stuffed animals to children you obtuse nitwit.  Quit twisting reality.

I guess you would have preferred the children be beaten and tossed in the Rio Grande.

Thanks for this post.  Glad to see someone who understands what Cruz and and Beck did at the border.  The small children could not stop what was happening to them.  If given the choice, a small child would want to be home as that is their anchor.  They had no choice to be there or not.  Christian Ted Cruz gave them something to hang on to.

Naturally, Trump people hammer Ted for giving comfort to children.  No way would Trump do that without somehow making a profit - the profit being the reason for doing it, whether it would be more votes or more money.
@CathrineofAragon
@Bigun
@kartographer   

Online libertybele

We can start with the well documented evidence Cruz lied in Iowa re Carson. I know you have seen that and ignored it.

No actually, it wasn't ignored at all. Nor am I going to rehash one of Trump's orchestrations. That issue came up long before you became a member of the forum.  I provided several links/documentation that was ignored by Trumpsters along with Donny's original insult calling Carson a 'pathological like child molester".  As time goes on, and Trump is becoming caught up in his own lies, I now believe that Donny circulated the rumor hoping to bring Cruz down with it...you know sort of like the lie Trump told about Cruz exposing the nude photo of Melania... Now...exactly who's lying here?? Did I mention that Trump hired Carson and then dismissed him within a couple of weeks?  Hard to find any credibility between Trump and Carson.

Trump lies and all those who bolstered Trump, bear responsibility going forward. 

Offline olde north church

:patriot: :patriot:  Funny how the Trump supporters are clinging to any hope of Trump actually being above board on any issue...oh that's right as Donny stated, they are merely 'suggestions' on the issues. :silly: :silly:

Trump isn't the one running as the "only Constitutional Conservative".  "D" Teddy was.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Hoodat

Trump isn't the one running as the "only Constitutional Conservative"

That's because Trump isn't a Constitutional Conservative.  He isn't a Conservative.  And he doesn't know what the Constitution says.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
He pushed Amnesty for Illegals and gave gifts to them at the border. His Wife is an author of the Elites plan to create the North American union. Those actions are consistent with the articulated NAU plan.

Both of those statements are outright untrue.  No matter how many times you repeat them, they will not become true simply because you are repeating them.

Offline Victoria33

Because conformity is demanded, and if you refuse to conform behind Trump, you must be receiving bribes from Hillary and work for the enemy…  so they tell us ad nauseum.
------
What?  Are you trying to tell me that you didn't get your check from the Clinton Foundation this month?  Heck, I got a bonus for all my #NeverTrump posts.  Man, I got the secret email decoder ring and everything!  /s

You got a decoder ring?  I am going to sue you and the Clinton Foundation for violating my female rights - for giving you, a male, a decoder ring, and I, a female, did not get one. A pox on you for violating my female rights!  /s
@INVAR

Online libertybele

Trump isn't the one running as the "only Constitutional Conservative".  "D" Teddy was.

??? With that logic, then Trumps lies are ok, because he isn't a Constitutional Conservative?  Got it.   :silly:

Offline Mechanicos

No actually, it wasn't ignored at all. Nor am I going to rehash one of Trump's orchestrations. That issue came up long before you became a member of the forum.  I provided several links/documentation that was ignored by Trumpsters along with Donny's original insult calling Carson a 'pathological like child molester".  As time goes on, and Trump is becoming caught up in his own lies, I now believe that Donny circulated the rumor hoping to bring Cruz down with it...you know sort of like the lie Trump told about Cruz exposing the nude photo of Melania... Now...exactly who's lying here?? Did I mention that Trump hired Carson and then dismissed him within a couple of weeks?  Hard to find any credibility between Trump and Carson.

Trump lies and all those who bolstered Trump, bear responsibility going forward.
First I'm not a noob, I was away for awhile because of work. The documented paper trail and recorded phone calls plus witness statements from inside the Cruz camp itself make this irrefutable proof Cruz camp lied. Attacking Trump in no way changes this since none of it is from Trump but all from the people involved themselves.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/04/cruz-carson-email-trump-iowa-cnn/
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/04/ted-cruz-voicemails-ben-carson-exclusive-audio/

Offline Mechanicos

Both of those statements are outright untrue.  No matter how many times you repeat them, they will not become true simply because you are repeating them.
Here is Teddy boy himself refuting you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuGzdyt0xOc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CwVrfydjOI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHlGlNwsQb0

Offline Hoodat

We can start with the well documented evidence Cruz lied in Iowa re Carson.

Well-documented?  Seriously?  I have asked you for that documentation on numerous occasions, yet you fail each and every time to produce it.  So here you are again making the same false claim - knowing that you are unable to support it.  That is what regular folks call 'lying'.

Of course you could prove me wrong and produce this quote that Ted Cruz allegedly uttered regarding Carson that you claim to be untrue.  Or you could fess up and admit that no such statement exists.  Or you can keep on lying.  It's your choice.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Mechanicos

Well-documented?  Seriously?  I have asked you for that documentation on numerous occasions, yet you fail each and every time to produce it.  So here you are again making the same false claim - knowing that you are unable to support it.  That is what regular folks call 'lying'.

Of course you could prove me wrong and produce this quote that Ted Cruz allegedly uttered regarding Carson that you claim to be untrue.  Or you could fess up and admit that no such statement exists.  Or you can keep on lying.  It's your choice.
Look up above your post.

Online libertybele

Actually, Heidi's involvement in the NAU and Ted's involvement in the NAU were very much a concern to me as I spent time researching the NAU and was involved in trying to stop the NAU/SPP and Trans Texas Corridor years ago.  Many at the time didn't believe me. At the time Ron Paul actually submitted a resolution that the U.S. not be involved in the NAU. Further evidence I found linked back to Rudy Giuliani and his law firm.  I have not been able to find any hard evidence linking Cruz, although Perry is involved. After I began helping with the Cruz campaign I was questioned and told that Heidi Cruz was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and had drawn up plans for the NAU, I could not find any evidence nor was her name listed on their rosters. I don't proclaim to be an expert on the subject by any means.  Don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean that the possibility doesn't exist, I just haven't found strong evidence, nor do I find it in Cruz's character, how he's voted and what he's stood for and his fights in the Supreme Court.

Jump to Donald Trump for a moment.  I have no solid evidence, I'm merely going by gut feeling.  I don't doubt that Trump will build a wall.  It is no secret that he has NY ties with Giuliani.  I am inclined he will build the wall AND put toll roads all the way from TX, through KS (central hub) and on up into Canada.  That was the original plan of Giuliani -- he stood/stands to make a fortune off the tolls and roads ... I have no doubt that Trump will benefit handsomely as well.  Again.  Just my gut feeling. 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
LOL. Its a direct QUOTE, in context, from Donald of Orange himself.

You folks are too much.

It's what they do, the Apologists for Pay-To-Play Trump.

They have to lie, spin, skew, distort, and declare every and any negative fact about their political messiah, as false, misinterpreted or the messenger is not to be listened to and attacked.

You're dealing with Trump's Squadrisi, political operatives for a self-described dictator wannabe.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Mechanicos

Actually, Heidi's involvement in the NAU and Ted's involvement in the NAU were very much a concern to me as I spent time researching the NAU and was involved in trying to stop the NAU/SPP and Trans Texas Corridor years ago.  Many at the time didn't believe me. At the time Ron Paul actually submitted a resolution that the U.S. not be involved in the NAU. Further evidence I found linked back to Rudy Giuliani and his law firm.  I have not been able to find any hard evidence linking Cruz, although Perry is involved. After I began helping with the Cruz campaign I was questioned and told that Heidi Cruz was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and had drawn up plans for the NAU, I could not find any evidence nor was her name listed on their rosters. I don't proclaim to be an expert on the subject by any means.  Don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean that the possibility doesn't exist, I just haven't found strong evidence, nor do I find it in Cruz's character, how he's voted and what he's stood for and his fights in the Supreme Court.

Jump to Donald Trump for a moment.  I have no solid evidence, I'm merely going by gut feeling.  I don't doubt that Trump will build a wall.  It is no secret that he has NY ties with Giuliani.  I am inclined he will build the wall AND put toll roads all the way from TX, through KS (central hub) and on up into Canada.  That was the original plan of Giuliani -- he stood/stands to make a fortune off the tolls and roads ... I have no doubt that Trump will benefit handsomely as well.  Again.  Just my gut feeling.
Thank you for your reasoned and thoughtful response. re Heidi. I do not have it handy but her name is on a roster for the NAU plan out of Canada online someplace. Would have to dig for it now. I think that video I posted on Cruz and the NAU shows it bit not sure where.

I had not heard of the Gulini toll road story, do you have any urls I can look at? it is out of interest not argument.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
You got a decoder ring?  I am going to sue you and the Clinton Foundation for violating my female rights - for giving you, a male, a decoder ring, and I, a female, did not get one. A pox on you for violating my female rights!  /s
@INVAR

I would assert any *ring* would easily be recognized as a female ring, so the female rights violation would be spurious at best.  Obviously we should offer decoder pens and pencils for men.

Of course then I might be accused of sexual harassment.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline skeeter

The lie, repeated often enough, becomes the "truth".

Never more true than with these folks.

Offline Hoodat

The lie, repeated often enough, becomes the "truth".

Never more true than with these folks.

“The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over”

-Joseph Göbbels-

Offline skeeter

Too bad conservative constitutionalists haven't learned to harness this concept.

I think its because of an honest desire to educate rather than indoctrinate. Most people just don't have the patience for anything extending beyond a few syllables, preferably ones that rhyme.

Offline olde north church

That's because Trump isn't a Constitutional Conservative.  He isn't a Conservative.  And he doesn't know what the Constitution says.

Trump has correctly stated "It's not the CONSERVATIVE PARTY it's the Republican Party.".
Cruz's words say conservative, his actions prove others.  His disciples follow the "Hands over ears 'LA, LA, LA' I can't hear you" play.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.