Author Topic: Cruz: Those who bolstered Trump 'will bear that responsibility going forward'  (Read 122257 times)

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
And hurry please, we've got less than six months to save our country for our grandchildren and children.

It's taken the country 50+ years to fall this far, and you think it can be saved by simply electing the right person to the presidency?  **nononono*
Let it burn.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It's taken the country 50+ years to fall this far, and you think it can be saved by simply electing the right person to the presidency?  **nononono*

We'll see how you like it when they repeal the 2nd Amendment and start confiscating privately held firearms.    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

A-Lert

The longest journey begins with the first step. We've got to start somewhere, don't we?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Irrelevant.  They want and demand a dictator and king to act as they want him to by decree so as to "save" us and then punish and remove all their enemies by the wave of his hand.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
At least he picked the front end of the horse.

Thank you, for the ice tea on my iPad screen.  :silly:
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Irrelevant.  They want and demand a dictator and king to act as they want him to by decree so as to "save" us and then punish and remove all their enemies by the wave of his hand.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
We'll see how you like it when they repeal the 2nd Amendment and start confiscating privately held firearms.   

We'll be waiting.  They can try to take what they have no authority under heaven to take.  They are going to require a whole lot of pawns willing to die to do so.

We don't need your prince to protect what is already ours by divine right.  We can do that by ourselves.  So you can stop trying to frighten people into voting for your monarch who has already stated his support for restrictions on that Right.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Nice self-portrait of yourself.  We figured as much.

That said, shall I post the comments and threads of Trump Believers who are publicly calling for Trump to act as dictator?

A-Lert

:bsflag: 8bs8 :boring:

A-Lert

At least he picked the front end of the horse.

But was left holding the tail.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
We'll see how you like it when they repeal the 2nd Amendment and start confiscating privately held firearms.    :whistle:

When they get mine they will all be unloaded I'll assure you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Nice self-portrait of yourself. 

With every post you strengthen my point.  Thanks.   :laugh:   

Offline DCPatriot

When they get mine they will all be unloaded I'll assure you!

To that, I have no doubt!   :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

Nice self-portrait of yourself.  We figured as much.

That said, shall I post the comments and threads of Trump Believers who are publicly calling for Trump to act as dictator?

Not from anybody in here, you won't. 

'We're all very rational, thinking Conservatives.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Not from anybody in here, you won't. 

'We're all very rational, thinking Conservatives.

Must be nice to still believe in fairy tales at your age!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
With every post you strengthen my point.  Thanks.   

You keep telling yourself that.

One day, you might actually believe it yourself.

Online Ghost Bear

I expect that to happen eventually regardless of who wins this election.   :shrug:
Let it burn.

Online Ghost Bear

The longest journey begins with the first step. We've got to start somewhere, don't we?

Mr. Trump is not the person who will start it.  Choose better next time.
Let it burn.

A-Lert

Mr. Trump is not the person who will start it.  Choose better next time.

Why should I believe you? You evidently supported a loser. You should choose better next time.

Offline DCPatriot

Must be nice to still believe in fairy tales at your age!

:laugh:   

Offline DCPatriot

I expect that to happen eventually regardless of who wins this election.   :shrug:

No chance under a Trump administration.

It goes against every fiber of his image and campaign....who he is...who he's become.

Online Ghost Bear

No chance under a Trump administration.

It goes against every fiber of his image and campaign....who he is...who he's become.

Sure it does. He said so after all, right?  Never mind what he's said in the past, now he's pro-2nd Amendment! You betcha!

I guess we'll all see who's right, if he wins.   :eatdrink:
Let it burn.

Online Ghost Bear

Why should I believe you? You evidently supported a loser. You should choose better next time.

Nah, I chose pretty well this time: I supported the constitutional conservative.
Let it burn.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Didn't you vote for Romney last trip? He lost.  Guess my track record is more accurate. Chose better next time.

A-Lert

Didn't you vote for Romney last trip? He lost.  Guess my track record is more accurate. Chose better next time.

Yes I voted to keep Obama from getting a second term. I didn't choose Romney. He was all that was standing between Obungler and a second term. Too bad Romney didn't campaign like he wanted to win. The GOP missed a golden opportunity.