Author Topic: Never Say Never and Obama’s Waterloo... By Clarice Feldman  (Read 270 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/05/never_say_never_and_obamas_waterloo_.html

May 15, 2016
Never Say Never and Obama’s Waterloo
By Clarice Feldman

Hillary Clinton (pending the conclusion of the criminal investigations about her emails and the Clinton Foundation which linger on) may well be the Democratic nominee. As it is perfectly clear that Trump will win the Republican nomination the #NeverTrump bleats are beginning to fade. Many have realized that their arguments are ridiculous, and are more related to the diminution of their power to affect opinion than they are to substance. This week, as well, the administration gets its failures in foreign and domestic policy off the front pages as the loony press attempts to justify his public school unisex bathroom diktat and downplay overwhelming, mounting opposition to it.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Never Say Never and Obama’s Waterloo... By Clarice Feldman
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 01:59:43 pm »
Blah Blah Blah!

Clarice, like so many others, has a really BAD case of Trump disease and thus cannot see the forest for the trees!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien