Author Topic: - We much rather want Hells Angels than refugees  (Read 229 times)

rangerrebew

- We much rather want Hells Angels than refugees
« on: May 12, 2016, 03:33:44 pm »
- We much rather want Hells Angels than refugees

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2772/we-much-rather-want-hells-angels-than-refugees.html

The municipality wants to make a Hells Angels house into a reception center for unaccompanied refugee children, which has made the neighbours furious.

The protests have hailed against Nacka Municipality outside Stockholm, after it became clear that the council wants to make a new reception center for unaccompanied minor asylum seekers in Saltsjö-Boo, reports SVT.

The premises have previously been used as a meeting place for the motorcycle club Hells Angels, and several emails the Swedish broadcaster SVT has gained access to, show that the residents of the district strongly oppose the change:

"I'm not going to dare to let my wife go outdoors in the garden or go home alone from work. I will not dare to let our daughters come to visit. Are we forced to move to another municipality? Do you understand what you are doing? We live right here in Nacka because it is safe," says one of the emails.

In another e-mail a neighbor explains what it's like to have the motorcycle club next door:

"We have for 10 years never known any discomfort or fear because of the current tenants in Hells Angels, rather the contrary. They never frightened our children or behaved badly. On the other hand, when it is now reportedly said that 18 refugee children will be placed there, our children's spontaneous play and open doors become a thing of the past."

In spite of the strong protests, the municipality refuses to give in.

- We have no way of turning around now. We'll see if we can buy the house, and then we'll see what we will use it for, says Municipality counsellor in Nacka, Jan-Eric Jansson, to SVT.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 03:34:21 pm by rangerrebew »