Author Topic: WATCH: Donald Trump goes after Hillary Clinton on Benghazi with brutal new Instagram video  (Read 607 times)

Offline Mechanicos

WATCH: Donald Trump goes after Hillary Clinton on Benghazi with brutal new Instagram video

One way to unite the GOP is with attack ads that work … like this, which ends with video of Hillary Clinton laughing while the diplomatic compound in Benghazi burns:

Video at URL

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/05/10/watch-donald-trump-goes-after-hillary-clinton-on-benghazi-with-brutal-new-instagram-video/?utm_content=buffer76b46&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Hoodat

Here's what Trump had to say about Secretary of State Clinton just five months before the Benghazi attack:

[float=right]VAN SUSTEREN: Looking at the administration, how do you think the vice president has done? Biden, although, being a vice-president is not a job that is very visible, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, I'm curious what you think about those two.

TRUMP: I think Biden has been a very loyal person, to be honest with you. I think he has been a good vice president for the agenda that they set and he has been a very, very loyal person. I respect him for that.

Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she's given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.[/float]

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2012/03/29/trump-potential-romney-running-mate-donald-blasts-obamacare-bad-business-catastrophic-us/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Mechanicos

Here's what Trump had to say about Secretary of State Clinton just five months before the Benghazi attack:

[float=right]VAN SUSTEREN: Looking at the administration, how do you think the vice president has done? Biden, although, being a vice-president is not a job that is very visible, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, I'm curious what you think about those two.

TRUMP: I think Biden has been a very loyal person, to be honest with you. I think he has been a good vice president for the agenda that they set and he has been a very, very loyal person. I respect him for that.

Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she's given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.[/float]

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2012/03/29/trump-potential-romney-running-mate-donald-blasts-obamacare-bad-business-catastrophic-us/
Trump says nice things about everybody as diplomacy unless they attack him - then he destroys them. Nothing there for you to smear.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Hoodat

So when Trump said that Hillary does a good job as Secretary of State, was he lying?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fantom

So when Trump said that Hillary does a good job as Secretary of State, was he lying?

Trump only lies when his lips are moving.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Frank Cannon

WATCH: Donald Trump goes after Hillary Clinton on Benghazi with brutal new video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs

Offline Mechanicos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs
You guy voted to renew the Patriot Act. Trump had a Business to run in a State where she was his senator. No comparison.

Offline Fantom

You guy voted to renew the Patriot Act. Trump had a Business to run in a State where she was his senator. No comparison.

Trump says he bribed politicians with no doubt of political favor..including Hillary. In Roman times they executed such scum.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Hoodat

Clinton had been out of public office for four years prior to Trump making that statement.  Nice try though.

btw, here is Trump in his own words voicing support for renewing the Patriot act.  He also supports meta-data collection by the NSA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5rEJJV8RbU

Again, I will go by what Donald Trump actually said instead of by what you wish he had said.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Frank Cannon

Once again demonstrating to everyone that you are ill equipped to handle debate on these topics you post. The interview was from March 2012. Hitlary was Sec of State from '09 till '13. She wasn't his Senator, just his very close friend. BTW Donny also is on record praising her AFTER Benghazi.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg

Your as ill informed and as unaware as your man Donny which makes you two a perfect fit.