Author Topic: WSJ: Could Donald Trump Implode? (Trying to purge GOP doubters might doom his candidacy)  (Read 3677 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Wingnut

King Of The Fleas

Offline Frank Cannon

That reminds me of another loud mouth that ended up being a failed politician and a laughing stock....

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Oooohhhhh. Exit polls. Not a better instrument for truth has ever been invented.....

Whatever helps you sleep tonight.   :laugh:

....hmm...I'll raise you one.  I'll bet you Trump sees Sanders as a potential running mate.  (It's all about winning, you know).

LOL!  This must have sounded so clever in your head.   :silly:

Offline Frank Cannon

Whatever helps you sleep tonight.   :laugh:

I know what helps you sleep at night other than pints of some poorly distilled moonshine. The thoughts of all the big government promises/programs of your hero Donny. I remember Obama supporters in '08 and '12 telling me all about how government was going to be their savior and make their life better..... much like you Trump supporters do.

geronl

Trumpers highlighting and celebrating his victories in one-man races is pathetic. It's like an election in the USSR

I know what helps you sleep at night other than pints of some poorly distilled moonshine. The thoughts of all the big government promises/programs of your hero Donny. I remember Obama supporters in '08 and '12 telling me all about how government was going to be their savior and make their life better..... much like you Trump supporters do.

Yeah... whatever.

TRUMP WINS WEST VIRGINIA AND NEBRASKA!!!   :patriot:

« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 03:47:13 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah... whatever.

Wow. I can see how your excited. He won 76% of the vote in WV against nobody and 61% of the vote in NE against nobody. Absolutely masterful.

Offline GrouchoTex

CNN says DJT HAS 1119 delegates! Does this mean Cruz is announcing his transition team? :silly:
So since Cruz is no longer running, you might want to focus on Hillary
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 04:06:47 am by GrouchoTex »

geronl

61% in a one-man race is an incredible achievement, I am sure a Pulitzer Prize is in the works  :tongue2:

geronl

So since Cruz is no longer running, you might want to focus on Hillary

They won't. They have to attack conservatives and Southern Baptists like their Orange-faced master

Wow. I can see how your excited. He won 76% of the vote in WV against nobody and 61% of the vote in NE against nobody. Absolutely masterful.

LOL!  Trump didn't win against "nobody".  Cruz and Kasich were both on the ballot and those votes were counted, especially early voting.

And I'm sure you're aware that Cruz was hopeful all day that he'd win in Nebraska so he could resurrect his failed campaign from the ashes of defeat.

So, nice try ..... but again, not quite good enough.  ^-^

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
The same Murdoch that owns Fox News Channel, probably the most Trump-friendly news outlet in America.

FNC is going to have to start running WWE events to keep the tRumpets from switching channels between tRump shows.

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL!  Trump didn't win against "nobody".  Cruz and Kasich were both on the ballot and those votes were counted, especially early voting.

And I'm sure you're aware that Cruz was hopeful all day that he'd win in Nebraska so he could resurrect his failed campaign from the ashes of defeat.

So, nice try ..... but again, not quite good enough.  ^-^

Trump sez those two are nobodies and losers. Why would that many people vote for them and not the "Good Brain" of Donny?

BTW, Cruz was not hoping for a win in NE. If you would bother hearing the interview, Beck was the one wanting the resurrection, not Cruz.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 04:37:31 am by Frank Cannon »

Wingnut

Love the painting. It is brings out so much of the real trump.....disgusting person who should never hold office let alone the top office.
The artist captured those are several other of his short comings.

A-Lert

They won't. They have to attack conservatives and Southern Baptists like their Orange-faced master

I've been focused on keeping Hillary from the White House ever since her last departure when she left with things that didn't belong to her.

A-Lert

Love the painting. It is brings out so much of the real trump.....disgusting person who should never hold office let alone the top office.

Desperation  and infantile behavior  is so sad to witness in alleged conservative adults.

Offline The Jackal

• #nevertrump
Desperation  and infantile behavior  is so sad to witness in alleged conservative adults.

The projections of a Trump supporter. They've already conceded that supporting Trump is a desperate ploy based on 'existential' circumstances. As a result, any semblance of conservatism is thrown by the wayside.

A-Lert

The projections of a Trump supporter. They've already conceded that supporting Trump is a desperate ploy based on 'existential' circumstances. As a result, any semblance of conservatism is thrown by the wayside.

:yawn2:

A-Lert

Your personal attacks  :nono: when someone critiques your degenerate cult leader is laughable.  :silly: This is another typical post out of your 4,100 posts in less than 2 months. I sure hope you are not getting paid more than 2 bits a post.  :pondering: A degenerate like trump will never be acceptable. The painting really does symbolize trump.

8bs8 88finger point