Author Topic: Ryan not worried about 'outside agitator' Palin  (Read 628 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ryan not worried about 'outside agitator' Palin
« on: May 10, 2016, 01:03:14 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/279302-ryan-not-worried-about-outside-agitator-palin-endorsing-his-primary-opponent

May 09, 2016, 07:38 pm
Ryan not worried about 'outside agitator' Palin

By Lisa Hagen

Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) told a local radio station on Monday that he’s not worried about Sarah Palin’s endorsement of his primary challenger.

Ryan said he’s focused on his constituents and unifying the Republican Party, knocking the 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee as “an outside agitator.”

“Look, people in Wisconsin know me well, I really don’t have anything to say, only that my focus is on the people of this district and unifying the Republican Party on a core set of principles,” Ryan told Right Wisconsin’s Kevin Binversie on WTMJ, which was first reported by BuzzFeed.

“People know me really well in Wisconsin, they know I am going to stand up for my principles that are conservative principles no matter how popular that may be on a given day. They know me personally very well. I don’t really worry too much about outside agitators,” he added.

During a Sunday interview on CNN, the former Alaska governor said she’s backing Ryan’s primary challenger, Paul Nehlen, following the speaker’s refusal to support presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump at “this point.”

"This man is a hard-working guy, so in touch with the people," Palin said. "Paul Ryan and his ilk, their problem is they have become so disconnected by the people whom they are elected to represent.

"They feel so threatened at this point that their power, their prestige, their purse will be adversely affected by the change that is coming with [Donald] Trump and with someone like Paul Nehlen, that they're not thinking straight right now,” she added.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline BuckeyeTexan

Re: Ryan not worried about 'outside agitator' Palin
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 02:32:49 pm »
I like Sarah best when she's championing conservative principles of limited government.

Her endorsement of Donald Trump seems like a revenge vote against the club who shunned her than it does a vote of confidence in what he can do to advance conservatism.

Maybe it's just a reflection of the harshness of this primary season, but she seem more bitter than enthusiastic.

There are those that break and bend. I'm the other kind. ~Steve Earle

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 02:34:34 pm »
I like Sarah best when she's championing conservative principles of limited government.

Her endorsement of Donald Trump seems like a revenge vote against the club who shunned her than it does a vote of confidence in what he can do to advance conservatism.

Maybe it's just a reflection of the harshness of this primary season, but she seem more bitter than enthusiastic.

Not a fan of Palin. She just seems like someone who wants to be in the club but was denied entrance.

Offline Mechanicos

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 04:22:02 pm »

Everything she does and says is an action of revenge.  She's reduced to nothing but a screaming meemie out at the edge of space.  She relegated herself to the kiddie table when she decided to scream at people who spoke up against her best buddy, John McCain.  What's funny about that is it was McCain's people who trashed her in the 2008 election.

For her to blindly support McCain is just further proof she's as dumb as a stack of pancakes.  And to think I liked her once.   **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2016, 04:22:53 pm »
Not a fan of Palin. She just seems like someone who wants to be in the club but was denied entrance.

She doesn't even have the sense to be steamed at the right people.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2016, 04:42:10 pm »
Palin lost her mojo after 2011, so her popular appeal and moral authority within the Conservative movement is not nearly what it used to be, especially after she adopted Trump's vulgarity and then called Steve King and Ted Cruz liars, which was the worst sort of betrayal.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2016, 04:44:18 pm »
And to think I liked her once.   **nononono*

Don't feel bad...I fought countless online battles on her behalf, and some particularly nasty ones at FR against the PDS brigade, who were apparently right about her all along.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline CommerceComet

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2016, 05:04:14 pm »
My wife always told me not to trust Sarah Palin, even when she was the darling of the conservative movement. I missed whatever my wife saw but it's becoming more apparent that her instincts were right.