Author Topic: None of the Above 2016  (Read 923 times)

Offline GrouchoTex

None of the Above 2016
« on: May 08, 2016, 11:30:32 pm »
I do not know if any of you have seen this quote, but I saw this today and I had to share it.
I cracked up when I saw it.
Enjoy.

"I don't think America should elect any President in 2016.
We need to be single for a few years and find ourselves".

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: None of the Above 2016
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 11:36:49 pm »
I do not know if any of you have seen this quote, but I saw this today and I had to share it.
I cracked up when I saw it.
Enjoy.

"I don't think America should elect any President in 2016.
We need to be single for a few years and find ourselves".

I think the country just needs to get back to honoring the Constitution.  Somehow we've lost our way.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 11:37:53 pm »
I think the country just needs to get back to honoring the Constitution.  Somehow we've lost our way.
  :amen:
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 11:38:30 pm »
I agree with you 100%, but I got a chuckle out of the quote.

Offline gorush

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 11:48:26 pm »
I agree with you 100%, but I got a chuckle out of the quote.
I am, proudly, a single issue voter.  They all take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution...yet almost none of them do. Why is that not treason?

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2016, 11:51:56 pm »
I am, proudly, a single issue voter.  They all take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution...yet almost none of them do. Why is that not treason?
I do not know. At the very lest, when found in violation of the oath, they should be removed from office, I would think.