Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Whom Should Trump Pick As VP?

(1/29) > >>

pogo101:
Have at it!  I'd appreciate serious answers only, but we can all use a good laugh now and again.

EC:
Can we have a "who cares" option?  :tongue2:

Failing that - how about Charles Ponzi?

pogo101:

--- Quote from: EC on May 08, 2016, 10:40:30 pm ---Can we have a "who cares" option?  :tongue2:

Failing that - how about Charles Ponzi?

--- End quote ---
I'm not happy about the impending Trump nomination either.  At least Ponzi schemed secretly :P  But as to "who cares," I do!  I'm #NeverHillary, not #NeverTrump.  Even if you're #NeverTrump, suppose you are a computer and have to pick the most likely "helpful" VP pick.

EC:
I was semi serious about Ponzi though - I keep hearing two connected things. Social Security entitlements need reforming, and that it's a Ponzi scheme. Who better to fix it than the guy that perfected it?  :shrug:

pogo101:

--- Quote from: EC on May 08, 2016, 10:58:12 pm ---I was semi serious about Ponzi though - I keep hearing two connected things. Social Security entitlements need reforming, and that it's a Ponzi scheme. Who better to fix it than the guy that perfected it?  :shrug:

--- End quote ---
I'm with you so much on SS.  When I was in law school in the early 90s I dabbled with a group called Lead Or Leave, non-partisan effort to reform SS.  Even then it was obvious we were headed for disaster.  Me, I favor transitioning over a decade or so into a la Chile to a system of forced savings -- but in your OWN account, invested by YOU in hundreds of government-audited ETFs, mutual funds, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version