Author Topic: More Evidence On Trump’s [lack of] Strength as a Candidate  (Read 577 times)

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus
 Georgia, a state that in 2002 swung decisively for the Republicans and has stayed that way even through the national shakeups of 2006 and 2008, is now in play for the Democrats at the Presidential level.
The poll caught lots of people off guard. Trump and Hillary are essentially tied with Trump at 42.3% and Clinton at 41.4%. What is even more shocking is that 15% of people are undecided.
Trump is, like in Arizona, Utah, and Mississippi, the only Republican nominee who puts the state in play.

http://theresurgent.com/more-evidence-on-trumps-strength-as-a-candidate/  :chairbang:
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: More Evidence On Trump’s [lack of] Strength as a Candidate
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 07:28:13 pm »
Well..more good news for you.

Congratulations.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 07:30:00 pm »

Congratulations.

Thank you for your participation in a carefully planned, flawless executed reverse operation chaos.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 07:30:30 pm by Gov Bean Counter »
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
    • Not My Circus
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 07:36:33 pm »
Thank you for your participation in a carefully planned, flawless executed reverse operation chaos.
I don't know what Soros and the Clinton's offered Trump, but I'm guessiing it's support for access to foreign markets for his corrupt corporation  :chairbang:
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
    • Not My Circus
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 07:38:31 pm »

Congratulations.

Yeah, look what the nationalist populists have wrought...a forthcoming Mondale style landslide loss for the GOP which well could include the loss of the senate

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2016, 07:53:27 pm »

Yeah, look what the nationalist populists have wrought...a forthcoming Mondale style landslide loss for the GOP which well could include the loss of the senate

I  really don't understand why you care.  You and yours are busy working for a Clinton victory.   :shrug:

Offline Fantom

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2016, 07:56:07 pm »

Amazin' is it not, now there are a few trump s'porters who are decent if misguided, no few who post here.  But most are like that meth head who Ted spoke with in Indiana.

They are losers in life and trump validates their worthless existence. Like "obama phone" lady Fo' 'Bama.  Sad it has taken down several candidates who would have really helped this country be great again. Handing the election to sorro's.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2016, 11:30:35 pm »

Amazin' is it not, now there are a few trump s'porters who are decent if misguided, no few who post here.  But most are like that meth head who Ted spoke with in Indiana.

They are losers in life and trump validates their worthless existence. Like "obama phone" lady Fo' 'Bama.  Sad it has taken down several candidates who would have really helped this country be great again. Handing the election to sorro's.

My last FR tagline was "Trump: Simple solutions for the simple minded". I believe that now more than ever.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
    • Not My Circus
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2016, 11:32:49 pm »
I  really don't understand why you care.  You and yours are busy working for a Clinton victory.   :shrug:

Offline Fantom

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2016, 11:56:29 pm »

In chess...one must, at time sacrifice a piece to win the game.

As of now the only "piece" is Scalias seat.  Everything else is lost.  And even Scalia's seat is not assured by a backstabing lying trump.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass