Author Topic: BLM thug threatens to kill Trump, wife, daughter in violent video rant; Secret Service on its way  (Read 483 times)

rangerrebew

BLM thug threatens to kill Trump, wife, daughter in violent video rant; Secret Service on its way
May 8, 2016 | Carmine Sabia | Print Article

Want more hot BPR News stories? Sign up for our morning blast HERE

A masked thug, who is reportedly a Black Lives Matter supporter, posted a video threatening the lives of Donald Trump and his family.

The unnamed menace was outed by conservative author and pop culture commentator Mark Dice in his own YouTube video on Friday.

“You, your wife and your daughter are dead b**ch,” the masked man said while pointing guns at the camera.

“Look me in my eyes b**ch, I’m serious,” the thug continued. “You are dead b**ch. You are f***ing dead m****rf***er.”

His motive, apparently, is that he believes Trump wants to put black people back into slavery.

“I get caught I’m gonna do the time because real n***as do the m****rf***ing time,” he said while taking video of his guns sitting on a toilet for some unknown reason. “But you know, I’m not gonna get caught b***h.”

Dice said he had reported the video to the Secret Service.

**WARNING – STRONG LANGUAGE.**

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/05/08/blm-thug-threatens-to-kill-trump-wife-daughter-in-violent-video-rant-secret-service-on-its-way-337905#ixzz48CC41POU