Author Topic: Thomas Sowell says Trump will DISCREDIT conservatism, CALLS for THIRD PARTY candidate!!  (Read 5085 times)

Offline sinkspur

If you say so.....  :thud:

Don't worry.  None of the rest of us can figure out what he says in his posts either.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

A-Lert

This might be a foreign concept to you, but some people are driven by principles of right and wrong, not money and not even winning and losing for its own sake.

So what principle is it that would allow you to have Hillary Clinton, the leftist anti-2nd Amendment candidate, become POTUS?

Offline sinkspur

So what principle is it that would allow you to have Hillary Clinton, the leftist anti-2nd Amendment candidate, become POTUS?

She's not nuts?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Fantom

Well, speakin' for me I call it the "Paper" principle..... Simple put, if one cannot slide a paper 'Twixt two parties. They are in effect the same party. Otherwise I go with the Hamilton Principle.

The problem with Trump is he is not trustworthy. He will say whatever.. trump even contradicts himself in a two hour debate.

Other than that , he is fine as Sanders.... oh yeah that paper thing. Thick as the thieves they are.

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

The more I look at that photo.... I think Bills hand on Melanomas waist is photo-shopped... sure looks like the Witch is holding Bills arm from fondling Melanomas *.

Then there is how tight Hillary and Scam Wow are.. like Hillary is reaching for Trumps wallet and Trump smiles as all that is in there is an IOU to Sorro's.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

A-Lert

I'm not allowing it, A-Lert.  You are.  He is your atrocious candidate.  You own what happens.

If you refuse to vote for the candidate who supports the 2nd Amendment and lowering taxes on the middle class, you are allowing the chance of a leftist, anti-2nd Amendment, tax and spend, sexual predator enabler and her disgraced husband to reoccupy the White House. If you can live with that, fine.....I can't.

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus
She's not nuts?
You are correct. Hillary isn't nuts. She's pure evil. Trump on the other hand is nuts. You can counter evil. You can't counter nuts.  :beer:
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline Fantom

OMG...Melanoma has "Man Hands"...Well at least one of the pair is well endowed.

[youtube]bSL4cmFW_GU[/youtube]
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 08:35:17 pm by Fantom »

Frederick Douglass

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Levin, Rush, Eriksson, Beck, etc sold out, why not him?

You've got that backwards - Levin and Beck didn't sell out, and Rush sat on the fence.

Offline LonestarDream

Interesting point on the House picking the candidate.

(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

A-Lert

I'm not allowing it, A-Lert.  You are.  He is your atrocious candidate.  You own what happens.

The "atrocious" candidate schlonged the milquetoast, uninspired, spineless competition. I can live with an inspired, energetic, fiery, enthusiastic pro 2nd Amendment, pro military, pro secure borders candidate.

Offline Fantom

The "atrocious" candidate schlonged the milquetoast, uninspired, spineless competition. I can live with an inspired, energetic, fiery, enthusiastic pro 2nd Amendment, pro military, pro secure borders candidate.

Well, most of what you posted ..is not what Scam Wow has stood for.

But putting aside that for now....... was not trump "Schlonged" in his home State by both Hillary and Sanders.. not even close. Should not a viable candidate be able to carry his own State?

WTH should Texas , Oklahoma,Utah, Wyoming .... why should we vote for a New Yourkie liberal who cannot even carry his home District...much less his home State..... Scam Wow could not even get his third(and current) wife or son to vote for his fake ass.

Just sayin'
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 01:29:46 am by Fantom »

Frederick Douglass

A-Lert

Well, most of what you posted ..is not what Scam Wow has stood for.

But putting aside that for now....... was not trump "Schlonged" in his home State by both Hillary and Sanders.. not even close. Should not a viable candidate be able to carry his own State?

WTH should Texas , Oklahoma,Utah, Wyoming .... why should we vote for a New Yourkie liberal who cannot even carry his home District...much less his home State..... Scam Wow could not even get his third(and current) wife or son to vote for his fake ass.

Just sayin'

Trump wasn't running against Clinton or Sanders in the New York primary, was he? Cruz couldn't carry 50% in his home state in the primary. He couldn't win enough delegates to stay in the race. Just sayin'

Offline Just_Victor

I hope you buy your tinfoil in bulk...

He should probably have his doctor take a look at that ingrown tinfoil.  I think it's getting infected.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Just_Victor

Stop lying!   Trump wouldn't last 5 seconds in a rodeo and you know it.   888blackhat
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Thick as the thieves they are.

Not Trump....the elites, the fat cows, the globalists of both parties are thick as thieves.   And this is one of the things Trump supporters rage against.