Author Topic: SARAH PALIN Announces She Will Work to Defeat Paul Ryan in Primary (VIDEO)  (Read 2322 times)

Offline LonestarDream

Exactly.

Perhaps someone who would actually lead the House in doing it's JOB instead of courting K Street 24/7!
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Oceander

Ryan must be shaking in his shoes ... with laughter.

A-Lert

Good grief ... take a look at the Trump supporters you just mentioned. I don't see them as a feather in Donny's cap:

Why would you see them as a feather in Trump's cap ? You obviously don't like Trump. You'll criticize anyone who supports Trump. Why not go down the list and write a critique of each one?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016

I'd be especially interested in your critique of;

Michael T. Flynn, retired U.S. Lieutenant General, director of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (2012–2014), commander of the Joint Functional Component Command for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance

Gary L. Harrell, retired as a Major General, former Delta Force commander

Bert Mizusawa, U.S. Army Major General, former Deputy Director for Strategic Initiatives, Joint Chiefs of Staff, former commander of the Combined Joint Interagency Task Force-Afghanistan

Mark "Oz" Geist, member of the security team which responded to the 2012 Benghazi attack

John "TIG" Tiegen, member of the security team which responded to the 2012 Benghazi attack

State Governors

Current

Greg Abbott, Texas (previously endorsed Ted Cruz)[351]
    Phil Bryant, Mississippi (previously endorsed Ted Cruz)[341]
    Mary Fallin, Oklahoma[352]
    Nikki Haley, South Carolina (previously endorsed Marco Rubio, then Ted Cruz)[353]
    Asa Hutchinson, Arkansas (previously endorsed Mike Huckabee, then Marco Rubio)[354]
    Pat McCrory, North Carolina[355]
    Mike Pence, Indiana (previously endorsed Ted Cruz)[356]
    Pete Ricketts, Nebraska[357]
    Brian Sandoval, Nevada (previously endorsed John Kasich)[358]
    Scott Walker, Wisconsin(former 2016 presidential candidate) (previously endorsed Ted Cruz)

Offline Frank Cannon

As a fellow Cruz supporter, wont shed a tear if Palin can help ditch Ryan.

I don't like Ryan either , but sending some ne'er do well hot mess out to lobby against him is a joke.

Offline LonestarDream

I don't like Ryan either , but sending some ne'er do well hot mess out to lobby against him is a joke.

Well maybe she will help the challenger with focus and fund raising.  Will also force Ryan to the right.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline Frank Cannon

Well maybe she will help the challenger with focus and fund raising.  Will also force Ryan to the right.

Force Ryan to the Right? That there is comedy gold.