Author Topic: Remove Paul Ryan as the RNC Chairperson at the convention  (Read 1044 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Remove Paul Ryan as the RNC Chairperson at the convention
« on: May 07, 2016, 02:20:49 pm »
Remove Paul Ryan as the RNC Chairperson at the convention

Since Paul Ryan has reneged on his pledge to support the GOP Nominee (Donald Trump,) he should be removed as the chairperson of the Republican National Convention, in which delegates of the United States Republican Party will choose the party's nominees for President of the United States and Vice President of the United States in the 2016 national election will be held July 18–21, 2016.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/remove-paul-ryan-as-the-rnc-chairperson-at-the

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Remove Paul Ryan as the RNC Chairperson at the convention
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 10:04:41 pm »
They moved up the convention then?

Like it or not, Trump is NOT the nominee until the convention confirms him so. Pledges to support the nominee do not come into force until that event takes place.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline RedHead

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 10:24:50 pm »
At the risk of stating the obvious, Trump is not the nominee yet.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 11:34:00 pm »
http://www.paulnehlen.com/paul-ryan-betrayal/
Anybody hear about Paul Nehlen who is trying to primary Obama-budget-boy Ryan? He has been on Breitbart radio several times.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 11:37:39 pm »
http://www.paulnehlen.com/paul-ryan-betrayal/
Anybody hear about Paul Nehlen who is trying to primary Obama-budget-boy Ryan? He has been on Breitbart radio several times.

Ryan, I hope, will be Cantored.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2016, 02:00:26 am »
The RNC changed charimen?  I thought it was Reince Priebus.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2016, 02:05:26 am »
Never mind that the madman was praising Obama's stand on the second amendment following the Sandy Hook murders.

While he changes his positions every few minutes, those of us who cherish our right to keep and bear arms are not about to trust tRump to protect us at all.

A-Lert

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2016, 02:06:27 am »
Ryan is in a swing district. If he is replaced by someone in the primary who is a harder line conservative, the likelihood is that a Democrat will be elected.  I suppose some folks think that would be preferable.

If I was Ryan, I'd follow my conscience on Trump.  If that results in him getting primaried, then I'm quite sure he'd be able to find a pretty good job on the outside.

I believe Trump won in Ryan's district. Ryan better act or he's likely to lose his seat.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2016, 02:07:37 am »
Ryan is in a swing district. If he is replaced by someone in the primary who is a harder line conservative, the likelihood is that a Democrat will be elected.  I suppose some folks think that would be preferable.

If I was Ryan, I'd follow my conscience on Trump.  If that results in him getting primaried, then I'm quite sure he'd be able to find a pretty good job on the outside.

Wisconsin was a total victory for Cruz.  His repub opponent is a big time tRump supporter.  I can only hope that Ryan keeps to his position on tRump.

A-Lert

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2016, 02:16:15 am »
Never mind that the madman was praising Obama's stand on the second amendment following the Sandy Hook murders.

While he changes his positions every few minutes, those of us who cherish our right to keep and bear arms are not about to trust tRump to protect us at all.

8bs8

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2016, 03:07:39 am »
I am voting for Cruz.  Haven't voted yet.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.