Author Topic: The Bushes, Who NEVER Criticized Obama, Are Doing THIS To Donald  (Read 2605 times)

rangerrebew

The Bushes, Who NEVER Criticized Obama, Are Doing THIS To Donald

http://clashdaily.com/2016/05/bushes-never-criticized-obama-donald/

Do they really want Hillary to win? Check out what the Bush family is now refusing to do for Donald Trump. Are you going to do the same or do you refuse to have a Hillary Presidency?

Updated | We’ve been hearing it for months: Many established Republicans won’t support Donald Trump if he becomes their party’s 2016 presidential nominee.

But after his most recent victories in six northeastern states at the end of April and his sweep in Indiana on Tuesday, the New York billionaire is fewer than 200 delegates short of earning the required 1,237 to clinch the nomination. And as of Wednesday, he’s the only remaining GOP contender in the race, after both Ted Cruz and John Kasich suspended their campaigns.

Since Tuesday night, when Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus urged the party to unite behind the real estate tycoon, several prominent Republicans have publicly said they won’t back Trump in the general election. And some have said they will skip the Republican National Convention, scheduled for July 18 through 21 in Cleveland.

…
    Former President George H. W. Bush

The 41st president briefly entered this year’s election cycle to support the dismal campaign of his son, former Florida Governor Jeb Bush.

Now, Bush Sr. has said he won’t attend the summer convention. “At age 91, President Bush is retired from politics,” spokesman Jim McGrath told The Texas Tribune Wednesday. “He came out of retirement to do a few things for Jeb, but those were the exceptions that proved the rule.”
    Former President George W. Bush

Like his dad, the 43rd president “does not plan to participate in or comment on the presidential campaign,” including not attending the national convention, said his personal aide, Freddy Ford, according to the Tribune.
    Jeb Bush, Former Florida Governor and Former 2016 Republican Presidential Candidate

In a Facebook post Friday afternoon, Bush congratulated Trump on his victories, acknowledging the businessman tapped into Americans’ widespread feelings of anger and frustration. “Trump has not demonstrated that temperament or strength of character,” he said. “He has not displayed a respect for the Constitution. And, he is not a consistent conservative. These are all reasons why I cannot support his candidacy.”

Read more: Newsweek
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 01:28:06 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: The Bushes, Who NEVER Criticized Obama, Are Doing THIS To Donald
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 01:30:39 pm »
I wanted to believe the Bush family was not part of the one world, kumbaya government plot and would defend American sovereignty.  This proves me wrong.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 01:33:34 pm »
I wanted to believe the Bush family was not part of the one world, kumbaya government plot and would defend American sovereignty.  This proves me wrong.

Nah! It just means that they know what millions of others already know and others are beginning to catch on to!

Donald J. Trump is clinically insane and should not be allowed within a mile of ANY elected office much less the presidency!

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,205303.msg869790/topicseen.html#msg869790
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 01:33:49 pm »

Are you going to do the same or do you refuse to have a Hillary Presidency?

We are finding out there is not much difference between the 'former' GOP-e presumptive nominee and Hillary. This will become more apparent following the convention. In fact I believe Trump's candidacy is a quid pro quo with the Clintons to throw the election to her.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 01:37:59 pm »

We are finding out there is not much difference between the 'former' GOP-e presumptive nominee and Hillary. This will become more apparent following the convention. In fact I believe Trump's candidacy is a quid pro quo with the Clintons to throw the election to her.

I have been convinced of that from day one!  :beer:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2016, 01:45:25 pm »
The Bushes NEVER criticized Obama?    First Paul Ryan Spits on Trump, and now this. Where are you digging up these fantastical stories, National Enquirer?
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

rangerrebew

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2016, 01:50:27 pm »
The Bushes NEVER criticized Obama?    First Paul Ryan Spits on Trump, and now this. Where are you digging up these fantastical stories, National Enquirer?

It originally came from Newsweek, a publication not known for its love of conservatism.

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2016, 01:59:08 pm »
I have been convinced of that from day one!  :beer:

Them's my sentiments too.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2016, 02:06:20 pm »
Cry me a river, Donaldettes.  Down-low Donald smeared everyone during his campaign.  That will not be rewarded unless we want all future campaigns to look the same.  Slanderous Trump is reaping what he has sown.  Besides, he is unfit for office.  Republicans expect the opposition party to be led by a jerk.  Not their own party.

Amen to that.  As an aside had the Bushes criticized Obama they would have been painted as racists.  No one wants to be called a racist (except Trump).  Trump seems to believe that is a compliment.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2016, 02:07:10 pm »
Trump has been going all Truther/Alex Jones on GW through the campaign and now Trumpets are shocked he is not endorsing him. Really?

Scorched earth campaigns have consequences. Here is a tangible one.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2016, 02:08:34 pm »
IMHO, the Bush family owes nothing more to this country.  They were elected, served their terms, did what they thought best with the information at hand and retired from public life.
Other than W's devotion to our veterans none of them have done anything to elicit the unending hatred heaped on them by the msm and far too many republicans.

As for Jeb Bush, perhaps those detractors ought to look into what he accomplished in Florida before insisting he had no right to run for President. 

Guess certain rights belong only to madmen, non entities such as Patacki, and assorted others.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2016, 02:19:06 pm »

The Bushes are the grand marshals of the one world order.  They always have been.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2016, 02:21:49 pm »
IMHO, the Bush family owes nothing more to this country.  They were elected, served their terms, did what they thought best with the information at hand and retired from public life.

They need to retire from political life ... you know the place behind the scenes where the strings are attached and pulled.

Ronald Reagan's greatest mistake was allowing the Bush family a generation of political clout.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 02:22:49 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2016, 02:21:51 pm »
Trump has been going all Truther/Alex Jones on GW through the campaign and now Trumpets are shocked he is not endorsing him. Really?

:amen:
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2016, 02:37:57 pm »
The Bushes are the grand marshals of the one world order.  They always have been.

So does that make Trump the circus clown of the new world order? He is close friends with both Hitlary AND Soros. He also speaks of nationalizing banks.

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2016, 03:00:06 pm »
So does that make Trump the circus clown of the new world order? He is close friends with both Hitlary AND Soros. He also speaks of nationalizing banks.

Bushes bad.  Trump good.  Sound familiar?

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2016, 03:01:52 pm »

You call me misbeliever, cut-throat dog,
And spit upon my Jewish gaberdine,
And all for use of that which is mine own.
Well then, it now appears you need my help:
Go to, then; you come to me, and you say
'Shylock, we would have moneys:' you say so;
You, that did void your rheum upon my beard
And foot me as you spurn a stranger cur
Over your threshold: moneys is your suit
What should I say to you? Should I not say
'Hath a dog money? is it possible
A cur can lend three thousand ducats?' Or
Shall I bend low and in a bondman's key,
With bated breath and whispering humbleness, Say this;
'Fair sir, you spit on me on Wednesday last;
You spurn'd me such a day; another time
You call'd me dog; and for these courtesies
I'll lend you thus much moneys'?
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2016, 03:12:53 pm »

And Donald Trump donated $100K to the Clinton Foundation and to Democrat politicians.  The Bushes never supported Democrats financially.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2016, 03:16:39 pm »

They need to retire from political life ... you know the place behind the scenes where the strings are attached and pulled.

Ronald Reagan's greatest mistake was allowing the Bush family a generation of political clout.

The GOP's greatest mistake was in not forcing Trump to go third party last summer by announcing, from the top, that the party was not going to support him. 

We'd have the same result we're going to have in November, but at least we would have killed Trumpism in its crib.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2016, 04:53:01 pm »
You call me misbeliever, cut-throat dog,
And spit upon my Jewish gaberdine,
And all for use of that which is mine own.
Well then, it now appears you need my help:

And Antonio-like, Mr. Trump freely admits he will continue to spit upon his creditors.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2016, 04:57:23 pm »
The GOP's greatest mistake was in not forcing Trump to go third party last summer by announcing, from the top, that the party was not going to support him. 

We'd have the same result we're going to have in November, but at least we would have killed Trumpism in its crib.

Early on I worried about Trump going third party and handing the White house to Hillary. I now realize that he would never have done that because he would have taken more votes from her than he would the Republican!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2016, 05:36:25 pm »
I'm still trying to figure out why people think others should support someone whom they don't believe in just because he sold them a bill of used goods and has an 'R' besides his name.

#NEVERTrump
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.