Author Topic: Now That Trump Leads GOP, NBC Covers ‘Cozy’ Clinton Connection  (Read 403 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
After largely ignoring Donald Trump’s liberal past throughout the presidential campaign, on Friday, with Trump poised to become the Republican Party’s 2016 nominee, NBC’s Today finally noticed “the once friendly relationship between the Trumps and the Clintons.”....

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2016/05/06/now-trump-leads-gop-nbc-covers-cozy-clinton-connection

Offline Mechanicos

Re: Now That Trump Leads GOP, NBC Covers ‘Cozy’ Clinton Connection
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 04:11:52 pm »
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 04:32:09 pm »
I have no doubt that they are still friends.  One or the other is going to win and it will be because both of them want it that way.  I am betting that it is Clinton.

Bizarre how this has been ignored.  I posted a totally weird picture the other day of Bill Clinton with his hands on Trumps daughters shoulders. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 04:36:02 pm »
I have no doubt that they are still friends.  One or the other is going to win and it will be because both of them want it that way.  I am betting that it is Clinton.

Bizarre how this has been ignored.  I posted a totally weird picture the other day of Bill Clinton with his hands on Trumps daughters shoulders.

Donald Trump is a Clintoon/Soros puppet! They pull the strings and he jumps!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien