Author Topic: LYIN’ DON: Trump Just Totally Made Up the Story that he Talked to Marco Rubio Recently  (Read 1602 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Just a little truthful hyperbole to start your day.

In case you missed it, on Thursday, Donald Trump told Bret Baier that he spoke with Marco Rubio and that Rubio was very supportive of him and even open to a VP spot. Late Friday night, Marco Rubio advisers not only denied that he was supportive, but flat out stated that no such conversation took place at all. Trump just made it up. ...

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/05/07/lyin-don-trump-just-totally-made-story-talked-marco-rubio-recently/

Offline Idiot

Just a little truthful hyperbole to start your day.

How bizarre is that?  I'm thinking the guy has mental issues.

Offline sinkspur

A new name for the Trump movement:

Lyin' Donald and his Donaldettes (credit to Rat Patrol for that last moniker).
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Just now listening to that interview.

Brett tries, I guess. But, as usual, Trump is the Master of not answering the question asked. Repeatedly.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Just now listening to that interview.

Brett tries, I guess. But, as usual, Trump is the Master of not answering the question asked. Repeatedly.

If he's ever actually answered a question in any substantive way I missed it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

But Donald Trump believes it is true, therefore it is true.  Trump could easily pass a polygraph test because he really believes what he says.  The man is pathological.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
http://www.weeklystandard.com/print/trumps-revealing-interview-with-bret-baier/article/2002301

Weekly Standard's piece on the interview. Counts nine spin / dodges on Lee Harvey Oswald

Offline Idiot

http://www.weeklystandard.com/print/trumps-revealing-interview-with-bret-baier/article/2002301

Weekly Standard's piece on the interview. Counts nine spin / dodges on Lee Harvey Oswald

He'll make a great president then!...LOLOLOLOL...  Bill Clinton was a master at this...or should I say "is"...lol.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Ya think?  I know he does.  Try watching a video of him at a Trump rally.  It is evident.  He spends the whole time talking about how he has been cheated.  Talking about who has done him wrong.  No different than looking at his twitter account.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Just_Victor

He's a used car salesman, saying whatever to please his current audience.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Looks like early onset of Alzheimer's.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Frank Cannon

This clown is mentally unstable. This is just like when he claimed he met Putin and they were chums and it turned out they were just on the same interview show........in different segments.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-reverses-says-he-never-met-putin-after-all/article/2576314

Wingnut

Considering all we have seen of trump just in the Primary's, do you really want this man representing America as President.  His obvious mental instability, his insatiable propensity to attacks others, his bad temper, his narcissism, his megalomania, his similarities to some of histories worst, most vile despots in the past 100 years should serve as warning signs and red flags to the voting public.   
Trump is a mad man.

Offline musiclady

He has to.  No one who is mentally healthy is this bizarre.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LadyLiberty

A former Page 6 reporter documents all the lies told to her by Trump:

It should be simple to write about publicity hounds, and often it is, because they’ll do anything to earn the attention they crave. Trump had a different way of doing things. He wanted attention, but he could not control his pathological lying. Which made him, as story subjects go, a lot of work. Every statement he uttered required more than the usual amount of fact-checking. If Trump said, “Good morning,” you could be pretty sure it was five o’clock in the afternoon.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/2016-donald-trump-tabloids-new-york-post-daily-news-media-213842#ixzz480NIBvNu

Offline Mechanicos

A former Page 6 reporter documents all the lies told to her by Trump:
When a conservative buys what Political is selling they fail. Even a 10 year old knows they lie.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline ConstitutionRose

When a conservative buys what Political is selling they fail. Even a 10 year old knows they lie.

I've seen the story about Trump and Mayor Koch elsewhere in some of my reading.

Quite frankly, I don't have the least bit of trouble believing this because it is typical of the type.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Considering all we have seen of trump just in the Primary's, do you really want this man representing America as President.  His obvious mental instability, his insatiable propensity to attacks others, his bad temper, his narcissism, his megalomania, his similarities to some of histories worst, most vile despots in the past 100 years should serve as warning signs and red flags to the voting public.   
Trump is a mad man.

Can make a person quite uneasy about the future of our country.  I honestly believe it could be worse than Obama.  Trump is a loose cannon.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LadyLiberty

And then there was his fake spokesman (that was actually him) that he hid behind, John Barron:

Trump might have gotten away with his ruse even longer if not for a lawsuit in which he testified, under oath in 1990, that “I believe on occasion I used that name.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/03/21/the-amazing-story-of-donald-trumps-old-spokesman-john-barron-who-was-actually-donald-trump-himself/

Bless his heart, he just can't seem to help himself.

Wingnut

Can make a person quite uneasy about the future of our country.  I honestly believe it could be worse than Obama.  Trump is a loose cannon.

Worse than Obama...and I never thought that would be possible.  But with Trump, the spring on his moral compass has snapped.

Offline musiclady

And then there was his fake spokesman (that was actually him) that he hid behind, John Barron:

Bless his heart, he just can't seem to help himself.

Unbelievable! He's not honest about ANYTHING!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline RedHead

Maybe Trump was just listening to himself again and confused it with Rubio?

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
Unbelievable! He's not honest about ANYTHING!
NPD?

They will lie to you about things that you did together. They will misquote you to yourself. If you disagree with them, they'll say you're lying, making stuff up, or are crazy.

http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/traits.html#critic
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Rubio was my top pic as well.