Author Topic: Trump brings up Megyn Kelly and "blood flowing out her wherever" tonight in Eugene, Oregon  (Read 3668 times)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Recycling his own verbal diarrhea.

Un bleeding believable.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
Yes, yes he did.
Obsession, Mr. Trump?

Poor Melania. Even with all the schooling she's had for the camera, she can't seem to hide the pain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeEzYSWwiSU
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Obsession, Mr. Trump?

Poor Melania. Even with all the schooling she's had for the camera, she can't seem to hide the pain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeEzYSWwiSU

I started to click on that video but thought better of it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
I started to click on that video but thought better of it!

I had the sound turned down, and just watched the faces of Ivanka and Melania. Really quite striking, the difference between them. I'd like to hear what a body-language expert would say in this regard.
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
I can't help but watch her whenever he is speaking.  She always appears to be thinking, "Would you just STFU?  You are embarrssing me." 

Yes, exactly! 

Offline LonestarDream

It is truly bizarre .

Why would he bring this up now?  I thought he reconciled with Kelly.

And we're going to trust this guy with CIA intelligence briefings?
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline Gov Bean Counter

I've always thought this obsession with Megyn Kelly was indicative of Trump's mental health or lack thereof. 

Here we have a man, wealthy, almost 70 years old, who calls himself the presumptive nominee and he cannot get over a petty feud with a newswoman who did not kiss his ring.

This is sick, sick, sick.

The man is not stable enough to be president.

If you haven't done so already, read up on what happens when you cross a narcissist then compare that to Trump's behavior.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

A-Lert

Is it me or would you have to be a knuckle-dragging neandrathal to support this guy?  :shrug:

Why don't you ask these people?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I had the sound turned down, and just watched the faces of Ivanka and Melania. Really quite striking, the difference between them. I'd like to hear what a body-language expert would say in this regard.

Melania always seems uncomfortable around The Donald and the body language between them is odd.  No connection at all.  I think she's afraid of him and I think he's tired of her.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline ConstitutionRose

If you haven't done so already, read up on what happens when you cross a narcissist then compare that to Trump's behavior.

Exactly what I was thinking.  He would never have the ability to lead the nation because he would be spending so much pu nishing people for perceived slights.  Combine that with his "egg beater"  logic and it would be one failure after another.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline libertybele

Melania always seems uncomfortable around The Donald and the body language between them is odd.  No connection at all.  I think she's afraid of him and I think he's tired of her.

Melania seem to be very uncomfortable on the political stage and I'm not so sure that she agrees with what Trump is spewing.  After all, he has attacked women in general and now she has to stand next to him.  She doesn't smile or applaud a lot.  She's his 'trophy' wife and she knows it.  That in itself is very humiliating.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Wingnut

Melania seem to be very uncomfortable on the political stage and I'm not so sure that she agrees with what Trump is spewing.  After all, he has attacked women in general and now she has to stand next to him.  She doesn't smile or applaud a lot.  She's his 'trophy' wife and she knows it.  That in itself is very humiliating.

He collects "things".  He uses them. He abuses them. He discards them when he tires of them or after they serve his purpose.
Melania looks like a batter wife.  Not physically battered, but in other ways.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace

Good observations. She looks like she's "thinking things over."

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Good observations. She looks like she's "thinking things over."

She's thinking "how can I get loose from this idiot and take a big load of his cash with me?"
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien