Author Topic: First on CNN: Cheney says he will support Trump  (Read 1280 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: First on CNN: Cheney says he will support Trump
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2016, 02:18:45 am »
PP was created for the sole purpose of birth control.

You need birth control advice or pills your local doctor or clinic provides that as well as cancer screenings.

You go to PP for an abortion...which is their main business.

Actually, Margaret Sanger's goal in starting PP was population control and getting rid of inferior populations.

It is now, and always has been a hard core racist organization with the goal of "eliminating the Negro population" (Margaret Sanger's own words).
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 02:20:36 am by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

A-Lert

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2016, 02:18:54 am »
Good for you.  It doesn't disgust Trump.  He refused to deny that he'd ever dated a woman who later had to have an abortion.

How  is that  pertinent? How would he know? How would you know if you were dating a woman who had an abortion if she didn't tell? I don't know about you.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2016, 02:21:16 am »
If Trump would come out tomorrow and say...I am going to stop funding PP and sic the AG on them for violating the laws of mutilating babies and selling body parts I will happily support him.....right now not so much..

Unfortunately, we know he will never say that.........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2016, 02:24:51 am »
How  is that  pertinent? How would he know? How would you know if you were dating a woman who had an abortion if she didn't tell? I don't know about you.

If you don't know what Trump's non-denial meant, you're really clueless.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

A-Lert

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2016, 02:32:10 am »
If you don't know what Trump's non-denial meant, you're really clueless.

Your snide accusations are typical of the mindless neverTrump clique. You should change your name to 'know-it-all'.