Author Topic: Clinton scorches Trump with brutal new ad (Best Pro-Trump Ad of the Election)  (Read 599 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Clinton scorches Trump with brutal new ad (Best Pro-Trump Ad of the Election)

Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton has debuted a blistering attack ad against presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump, using nothing but Trump's own words.

The 90-second digital ad, titled "The Party of Trump," features clip after clip of the most controversial statements the brash New York billionaire has made on the campaign trail.

"A vote for Trump is a vote for this," the ad states at the beginning of the montage.

The Clinton campaign's newest anti-Trump ad was released on Wednesday, the same day the former secretary of state suggested her Republican opponent would determine the tone of the general election.

"I'm going to keep staying on the campaign I'm running," Clinton told CNN's Anderson Cooper Wednesday afternoon. "I'm going to keep telling people what I will do as president and I'm going to keep being specific because I think people want to know what you're going to do and they can hold you accountable that way."

A CNN poll released this week showed Trump trailing Clinton, the likely Democratic nominee, by 13 percentage points (54 to 41 percent) in a hypothetical general election matchup. Twelve percent of Republican voters in the same poll said they would defect from their party to support Clinton over Trump in November.

[Video of ad at site]

"This is a country where we speak English, not Spanish," Trump tells his supporters in one clip.

"When you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families," he says in another.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-scorches-trump-with-brutal-new-ad/article/2590455

That was a GREAT AD Clintons!!!! It explains to EVERYONE why they SHOULD vote for Trump!!!
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline sinkspur

This ad is perfect to demonstrate what a demagogic ignoramus Trump really is.

If you think this helps him,  you're divorced from reality.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.